Midterms

It is now midterms week. I only have four exams. Andrew has eight exams. Andrew and I have been seeing each other pretty regularly since we met at the beginning of the term. Our families don't have any idea. After midterms are done. We have spring break and we going to have dinner with Andrew's family and then we are going to Genovia for few weeks. I have been helping Andrew with his midterms. I started study about 2 weeks before. Right now we are about to heading to the library.

 Right now we are about to heading to the library

"Darling, are you ready?" Andrew asked. "I am, my King." I responded as I walked over to him. I kissed him on the lips. "Darling, your lips taste like strawberries." Andrew said. "I did just eat strawberries, my King. Joe, we are heading to the library. Follow at a distance." I said. "As you wish, Alexandria." Joe responded. We left our residence and headed to the library. Few minutes later, we have arrive at the library.

 Few minutes later, we have arrive at the library

I found us a private area to study. I took out my books and note book and began working on dissertations for summer. Andrew is studying for our classes. I have studied every assignment and did it again. I have gone over to each Professor office and asked them to give me everything they got on the subject, I have been studying every week, day, hour, minute and even every second for months. I want to get the best marks I can get. I will hopefully graduate with honors. I see Joe is reading a book on security. I get back to writing my dissertation.

4 hours later

We finish studying for now. I finishing writing my first 10 pages of dissertation about this year. My dissertation has to be at least 2 pages and maximum 10 pages so I have a lot to re writing to do next year. I helped Andrew with his studying and I threw a pencil at Joe. He fell asleep after the first two hours. He was mad at himself. I told him not worry about it. We are packing up to leave when I see a man with a camera. "King, do you know that man?" I asked Andrew. "Darling, I don't. We should leave. Joe, camera at 12 o'clock." Andrew said. Joe saw the man with the camera and started to walk over to us. I quickly packed up my shoulder bag and grabbed Andrew's hand. I put on my baseball hat cover my face and I put on my sunglasses. We slowly made our way to the exit when we saw flashing lights. Joe and the University Security Team came and made a barrier around Andrew and I. I know what they want. The future Queen of Genovia and her boyfriend on the front page. Well that's not going to happen now. We made it into our residence hall where the University Security Team made a blockade to prevent any media following us. We got into our residence and I immediately locked the door and closed all the blinds. Joe did the same thing in his room. "Why,now? I only have two more terms left. Why during mid terms?" I asked myself. "Darling, I don't know. The University Security Team is working on that now. I will stay with you if you like?" Andrew said. "Thank you, my king. However, you have get some rest for our 3 midterms tomorrow. I love you, Andrew." I said. "I love you too,Alexandria." Andrew responded. He headed back to his residence. I started getting ready for bed. Of course, I wanted to know. How they knew where we were. I got into bed and I said my prayer. I have get a good night of sleep for my midterms tomorrow.