Babies?

Andrew and I just came back from our honeymoon. Over the last two weeks I have been feeling sick. I am not sure what it could be.

We arrive back at the palace. "Welcome home, Your Majesties." Grace said. "Thank you, Grace. Has my grandparents been notified." I said. "They have, your Majesty." Grace said. "Thank you. Shall we go inside." I said. "Of course, your Majesty." Grace said. We walked in and just like they always do. My French poodle Violette and my papillon Mignon, came running up to me then sat down waiting for me to pet them. I nodded my head at them. I stopped curtsey to them, after I became Queen. We were then greeted by my sister and her boyfriend Clark. Lois is 18 years old, Richard is 16 years old, I am 21 years old. I had just turn 20 a week after my parents death. We kept it small. The country had been in mourning, we didn't think it was wise to throw a big ball for my birthday.

Lois and Clark meet at Yale. They are both studying journalism. Richard is dating a young woman name Kate. Richard met her when he went New York to look at colleges. She is from Brooklyn.

"Now, you know it is our traditional to give the Bride and Groom a new suite so that they can procreate. Now we know that you and Andrew probably already got the ball rolling on that. Shall we go see your new suite." Her Highness Clarisse Renaldi said. "Yes, please." I said. We walk in and saw the most beautiful suite ever.

 We walk in and saw the most beautiful suite ever

⬆️The sitting room⬆️

⬆️The bedroom⬆️

Andrew and I walk around the suite. "Through that door is your own private bathroom." Her Highness Clarisse Renaldi said.