Princess Alexandria Elizabeth Regandi Renaldi

Hello there my name is Princess Alexandria Elizabeth Regandi Renaldi of Genovia. My parents,uncles and grandparents call me Alexandria. My sister and my brother call me Alex. I have lived in Genovia my entire life. After my parents died I am next in line for the throne. I have blonde hair and blue eyes with freckles all over my face and neck. My sister's name Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi of Genovia and my brother's name is Prince Richard Alexander Regandi Renaldi of Genovia. Both of my siblings have brown hair and all share the same blue eye color. This my story.

"Goodmorning your highness. You have a busy day ahead of you. At noon you have a meeting with youth leaders of Genovia, at four you have a meeting with your guidance counselor to go over your schooling program for this coming year, at six you have a meeting with the Queen and the King about your birthday ball, then you have dinner with your whole family at eight." My maid said "Goodmorning, thank you. Please draw me a bath and lay out my clothes for my day. Thank you." I said as I got out of bed. I went into bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I finish brushing my teeth and my hair just in time to get into the shower. After my 10 minute shower, I put on lotion and dried my hair. My hair is naturally wavy so it dried with loose waves. I put on some make up and went to get dress.

I never wear pants to meetings unless it is cold

I never wear pants to meetings unless it is cold. I have been raised to rule with the people of Genovia but not above of them. My parents taught me that without the people there wouldn't be a royal family. My father is going to King in few months when my Grandparents step down. I will be first in line after my father. My uncle Phillipe tells me that one day I will be the Queen of Genovia, which I already know. To be the Queen is marry a noble man or prince. When I am Queen I will abolish that law. I am now walking down the grand staircase and heading to the dining hall for breakfast. I have arrive 10 minutes early. I sit down with perfect posture and place the napkin on my lap with my legs crossed at the ankles. I sat there drinking my tea when my parents come into the dining hall. "Goodmorning, my Principessa. How did you sleep last night?" My father asked "Goodmorning Father. I slept fine, father. Thank you. How did you sleep last night father and mother." I responded politely " We slept fine, Alexandria. Have you seen your sister or your brother today?" My mother asked "No, mother I have not." I responded. "Very well. You have a busy day ahead of you. We will see you at dinner tonight, Alexandria." My mother said. My sister came running in dressed in a outfit that a princess should not wear. My brother on the other hand looks just like a prince should.

 My brother on the other hand looks just like a prince should

"Sorry, Father and Mother

"Sorry, Father and Mother. We are late for breakfast." Prince Richard Alexander Regandi Renaldi said. "Yeah, I am sorry for being late to the boring family breakfast." Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi said with an attitude. " Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi,what do you think you are wearing. Your mid drift is showing. I will not have my youngest daughter looking like a troublemaker. You are a princess, you need to start dress and acting like one." My father said angrily. "Why? I am not the next line for the throne. That goes to my perfect in every way sister. I am just the spare princess. Richard here is the Male heir and the baby. I am just middle child." Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi said with an attitude. "How dare you speak to your father in such a disrespectful manner. We should send you off to the academy." My mother said. The academy is a institution for misbehaving royals. They go in misbehaving royals and come out perfect royals. My parents have been threatening my sister with that for years; however, now that she is finally old enough. She will go to the academy if she is not careful. I am 16 years old, Eloise is 14 and Richard is 12. Eloise doesn't care about being royal at all. "It is not like you are actually going to send to that school. I am too young." Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi said snotty. "We are this fall. You will be staying there for 4 months and you will be going back after Christmas. You will not be able to come home until next spring. That is final." My father said. My grandparents walk in to see what my sister is wearing. I could tell this was not going to be good. "PRINCESS ELOISE REGANDI RENALDI OF GENOVIA! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING. THAT'S IT YOU WILL BE ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL YOU GO OFF TO THE ACADEMY THIS FALL!" My grandfather yelled. Eloise's face change for the first time today. She now knew that she is in trouble. Shall we skip to the Dinner.

9 Hours Later

We are now sitting down for dinner. Eloise is just sitting there in silence. Since I got back from all my meetings, I have notice no one has looked at my little sister. It seems like they don't know what to say to her. We finishing eating. We are leave to go back to our chambers. I head to my chamber when I hear crying. I know Richard is right behind me. "That crying is coming from Eloise's chamber. We should go see if she is alright." I said "Alex, it is not our fault that she won't stop being a troublemaker. However she is our sister. Maybe we should check in on her." Prince Richard Alexander Regandi Renaldi said. We walk towards Eloise's chamber. I knock on the door. We hear a faint voice saying come in. We walk in to see our sister on the floor crying her eyes out. I walk up to her. I put my finger to chin and lifted it up so she could look at me in the eyes. I notice that she had taking off her makeup. "Oh, my sweet little sister. Come here. It will be alright. They are just mad, they will send you to the academy. They want what is best for you. They have tried so hard for you to be the best princess you can be. You just need to stop being a troublemaker long enough for them to see the real you. I love you, Lois. Now dry your eyes and get some sleep." I said well I hugged her tight. Richard and I went off to our chambers. We will see what tomorrow has in store for us.