The Quadruplets

Five months pregnant

I am now five months pregnant and I am starting to really feel pregnant. I can't even sit down on my own. I still a little bit of moring sickness and my cravings for sweets is the only thing I am craving. The palace chef has made me dessert after dessert. I have been going to almost every public events; however, I have been missing some due to the fact that girls like for me to sit down. Andrew has taken over the public events and I have taken over the Parliament meetings.

Andrew and I have decided on names for our little princesses. Anna Elizabeth Amelia Jacoby Regandi Renaldi, Celeste Alexandria Eloise Jacoby Regandi Renaldi, Isabella Victoria Lily Jacoby Regandi Renaldi, Arabella Clarisse Nicole Jacoby Regandi Renaldi. We picked names that been in our families for generations.

Today is a big day, we are having the royal family of England visiting us to talk about a trade agreement. Andrew just got back from his public event. "How did it go, my King?" I asked. "It went well, Darling. The people asked about you and babies. Then they handed me flowers and lotions to rub on your feet and ankles. They even handed me a this book.

 They even handed me a this book

"That was nice of them. Make sure you read that book from cover to cover. Or my Nonna and Nonno are going to make you read it to them and take notes on what you read. They want to make sure that their great granddaughters are well taken care of by their father." I said. I am struggling to get up. "Darling, don't worry about it. I have already read the first four chapters and started on the fifth chapter. Darling, can you please help me tie my tie." Andrew said. "Of course, My King. Let me try and get up." I said struggling. "Oh my dear. Here let me help up." Andrew said. "Thank you, my King." I said. Tied his tie and went to change.

 Tied his tie and went to change