Welcome to Genovia

It has been 6 days since we went to Kennelwith Estate and stayed with Andrew's family. Today we are traveling to Genovia. Andrew is going to meet my family. I know Andrew is nervous about meeting my family. We are sitting on Genovia One waiting to land. I am back to royal attire;however, I have made it my own style.

 I am back to royal attire;however, I have made it my own style

I am 18 years old, I am old enough to dress the way I want to. Genovia One has finally landed. Joe get off the plane first then myself and then Andrew follows after me. We walk into the car.

 We walk into the car

"This is Genovia. It sits on the coast of the Ligurian Sea. We fought for our independence from Italy in 1830. Our national fruit are pears. Our national sport is sailing. We speak French, Italian, and English. Our flag is green, white, and blue with the Genovian Crest in the center." I said to Andrew.

We drove to the palace

We drove to the palace. I saw the town square. "Joe, do you think we can stop in town square for a few minutes?" I asked. "I think we have a few minutes. Driver pull over, the princess wishes to get out." Joe responded. The driver pulled over and Joe got out. "Andrew, I want to show you the fountain where I as a child would throw a coin in and make a wish. I did it one more time before I left for University." I said as I am getting out the car. Andrew walk next to me and took my hand in his. We walk to the fountain. The people start walking towards us. I get down to eye level of the children and give them hugs and take pictures with them. I take two coins from my wallet and I gave one to Andrew and one two me. "Make a wish my king." I said as I made my wish and threw my coin into the fountain. Andrew makes a wish and tosses his coin into the fountain. I made a wish and tossed the coin into the fountain. We say goodbye to the people and headed back into the car. We get into the car and drove to the palace. We arrive at the palace. "Welcome home, Princess Alexandria Elizabeth Regandi Renaldi of Genovia." The driver said. Joe exits first then myself then Andrew. Violette and Mignon, my dogs came running towards me. I curtsey to them and they bowed their heads. "Alex, you home and you brought a man home." Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi of Genovia screamed.