Must look like a princess

It has been a few weeks since Amelia started her princess lessons. She is becoming a wonderful princess. She might never rule; however, she is be a member of the family. I am sitting waiting for Amelia and Lily to join us. Amelia still hasn't mastered being early to events. Lily has become Amelia's lady in waiting. Today I flew in Pablo to give Amelia a makeover.

"We are here

"We are here. Sorry we are late." Amelia said "Amelia, you know the rule. However, you are forgiven. Lily come sit. Send in Pablo." I said. Pablo came in. "Your highness, looking stunning as always. Where is the beautiful girl." Pablo said "This my cousin Princess Amelia. She is beautiful; however, she needs a good princess makeover." I said "Ah! She is gorgeous. Let makeover begin." Pablo said. I sat back down. I see Pablo trying to brush Mia's hair and he is struggling. His hair brush break and goes on. Few minutes later he is fixing her eyebrows. His assistants are painting her nails. Amelia is starting to look like a princess. Lily is taking notes on how to be a princess. A few hours later. "Your highness, only Pablo can take this and this and give you a princess." Pablo said as his assistants pulled away two pictures of Amelia. She looks beautiful. "Very good, Pablo. Thank you. Come along Amelia, it is time for tea." I said. I see Amelia turn around to have look at herself. She took a deep breath. We walk into the sitting room and enjoyed a cup of tea. Pablo and his assistants leave. "Amelia, how do you like your new look?" I asked "I like it. It is just so different. I will have to get use to it." Mia responded. "Alexandria, explain the whole reason for Mia's transformation?" Lily asked "In a few weeks, when you have break from school. We are flying to Genovia to celebrate Genovia National Independence Day. We host a ball for all royals and their family to celebrate when Genovia become independent from the Romans. This year we are announcing Amelia to Genovia and to world." I said "Wow, so will I have to dance. I am just learning the waltz. Can Lily bring her brother and our friend Jeremiah Hart?" Mia asked "Of course. Your mother is coming with her boyfriend." I responded. We talk about Genovia and what it looks like. I tell that the national language of Genovia are Italian and French. We also speak English with an accent. "Alexandria, you told me that I was 6th in line to the throne. Do you have siblings?" Mia asked. "I do. I have a sister and brother. My sister's name is Princess Eloise Regandi Renaldi of Genovia and my brother's name is Prince Richard Alexander Regandi Renaldi of Genovia. Right now my sister is at the Academy. My brother is at home in Genovia taking over my meetings and my events until I get back." I responded. "Wow. Wait what is the Academy?" Mia said. "The Academy is a institution for misbehaving royals. They go in misbehaving royals and come out perfect in every way royals. My sister isn't quite normal princess. She wears a lot of clothes that show off her body and skin. She wears a lot dark color makeup and wears tennis shoes with spikes on them. My parents tried to raise her to be great princess, she just keeps on rebelling against them. This year was the final straw, so they sent her off the same day I flew to San Francisco." I said. "Wow, your sister must have really bad for her own parents to send their own daughter off to some academy." Mia said. "She is just different. My brother doesn't understand why she doesn't just change on her own. I know why, she wants to be her own person. I understand that. I am going to be my own person, when I am Queen. I am going to abolish the marriage law. So I can rule without a man." I said. "Marriage law? You have to be marry before you can become Queen?" Mia asked. "Yes, I have to be a least engaged to nobility or a prince. I already have a suitor. His name is Lord Nicholas Devereaux. His uncle would like for him to be king without having to marry a queen; however, with myself being next line for the throne he has marry me or marry my sister or wait his turn which is a very long time. He is 20th in line, after all the first cousins,and second cousins, third, fourth, fifth, sixth cousins, then it is everyone who has been removed that includes Nicholas Devereaux parents. So my parents and his uncle have decided for myself and Nicholas to marry. I love him and he loves me. That is all that matters to me." I said. "So it is an arrange marriage." Lily said. "Yes. I do not mind. I will still be Queen."I responded. We talked for few more hours. Mia and Lily leave to go tell their friends. I go upstairs and grab my viola. I began to play ode of joy. I get in trace with the music, it has been a hours since I started to play. There is a knock at the door. "You may come in." I said. My uncle Phillipe walks in. "Alexandria, that was beautiful. I want to come and tell you thank you for everything you have done for Amelia." Prince Phillipe Renaldi said. "Thank you. You are welcome,Uncle." I responded. We sit and talk about business in Genovia. After we talk for few minutes, we head to the dining hall for dinner. We sit and enjoy our dinner. We finish eating dinner and head upstairs to our chambers to get ready for bed. I had fun today with my cousin Amelia and Lily. I can't wait until we are back in Genovia.