The orchared

Zoe pov:
I walked out of the apple orchard where I had met Evan because I told him I had to studied for exams but really I just couldn't face him it's been a year or so things the whole incident thing, but that's just something it's hard to get over. He seemed good when I saw him he wasn't rubbing the hems of his shirt or biting his nails... at least as much as he used to. Seeing him made me remember the happiness he brought me in one of the saddest times of my life, without Evan Hansen I probably wouldn't have even remembered the good things about Connor so I have to give him so credit for that.
I got in my car and turn on the radio. I hated driving in silence. My mind continued to wander about last year, how long ago it felt, how I wish that maybe for a second I could go back to the day I walked into Evans house for the first time. How as I sat on his bed and he anxiously watched me and awkwardly stroked my arm, which honestly was kinda cute. Evans kinda cute. Wait what am I thinking remember he lied, he lied. Remember that Zoe.

Evan POV:
I looked at the time it's been an hour and a half and I was still sitting the orchard staring at the yellow field framed with trees. I felt a tear roll down my face.
DAMMIT EVAN you're in public how pathetic can't even keep yourself together. You wonder why she doesn't like you why she couldn't even look at you. You're such a loser.
Today was supposed to be a good day, because Evan you are you and well that's all that matters and today is a good day because today Evan you faced her again and you talked to her and here you are, you're alive and sitting in the orchard you help reopen for the boy who committed suicide. Evan you are apart of something you're not alone.
Incoming call from mom
I wiped my tears from my cheeks and took a deep breath
"Mom, hi"
"Hi honey, did you see the money I left for you on the counter? Please tell me you are ordering dinner Evan."
"I was just out..um.. out. I'll order dinner when I get back home."
"Evan honey are you okay? You sound anxious."
"Yeah...everything.. everything is good. I'm getting in the car now going home."
"If you say so, I love you."
Call ended