chapter 10

Camila buried her head in the pillow, a ray of sunlight hitting her face and she groaned loudly. She was in a shitty state, her stomach was a mess and her head ached. She rolled between the fresh sheets groaned. She tried to hide from the sun light as best as she could.

It was then when she realized two things:

First, she wasn't in her bed.

Second, she wasn't wearing any clothes.

Camila sat up on the bed blinking a few times to adjust to the sunlight; she noticed a suit left on the chair and for a moment her heart sank.

She didn't really remember what had happened the night before, she only remembered a few images but she could still feel the warmth of Y/n's body against hers and the way her eyes had taken her breath away several times.

Camila put her hand on her mouth and shook her head.

Camila was almost sure she hadn't slept with Y/n, even though, technically, she was in her bed without clothes. She swallowed and looked around in search of her clothes, she couldn't find them anywhere, and she came to the conclusion that if she couldn't find them anytime soon, she would otherwise take the sheets from the bed and walk down the hall like that.

She didn't have time to ask further, the door opened and when the figure appeared in front of her, Camila couldn't help but let out a moan. She wasn't really in the mood to have a confrontation, especially in that state, when her memories were still on the floor of the bar where they had spent most of their evening.

"You're awake."

That was the only thing Y/n said, leaning her shoulder against the door and holding her mug of coffee.

"How do you feel?" She asked genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine." She replied quickly.

It would have been much better if she had been able to remember everything, if the black holes in her brain were filled with different pictures instead of hungry y/e/c eyes and moans.

"Breakfast is waiting for you." Y/n said after a long moment of silence, when she saw that the girl didn't seem willing to answer her, she stepped back to go in the other room

"Y/n..." Camila called. Y/n turned with a raised eyebrow, waiting for her to speak, she could see Camila was upset. "We ... well, I'm in your bed without clothes, it means that we ... well, you know..."

"You don't remember?" Y/n asked and a cheeky smile gleamed across her lips.

"No, Y/n, I do not."

There was a long moment of silence before Y/n turned to leave again. She decided to leave Camila with the suspicion.

"Too bad, it was pretty intense." She said, and without another word, she disappeared into the other room.

Camila stared at the spot where Y/n had disappeared, her eyes wide and her heart was pounding in her chest.

No, she refused to believe that it had happened, she had vowed to herself that she wouldn't let the charm of Y/N Y/L/N possess her and she had always had a great tenacity.

But then why was she in her bed with no clothes?

Camila dropped back on the pillow and groaned, with the sudden movement her bra strap slipped off her shoulder and in that moment something clicked in her mind. She put her hands on her mouth and suddenly remembered everything.

****

The place was just as Camila had imagined, soft lighting, background music not too high, a large stage was in the middle of the room, a long pole was placed in the center and some girls were moving and entertaining customers. Camila let her eyes wander all around, playing with her drink before taking the straw to her lips, sipping it slowly and stopped to look at the stage where a girl was dancing almost naked.