THE CONFESSIONS

My jaw dropped."You guy's never used to love each other???" i raised an eyebrow in disgust.
"she was not my type"he shrugged."Really....she was not your type."i felt so disgusted, how come anybody just fuck not make love???.
"Anyway what you were saying? ?????"changing the topic.
"Nothing" he lied....
we stayed there silently.......
I was enjoying the ice-cream & the view.
"I had a huge crush on you"he confessed after 15 mins.
I snapped my head in his direction, his eyes was closed.
"what did you just said???" i whispered, i barely can make a sound i was so shocked.

He opened his eyes as he knew that i was mad. "Yup the 1st day i saw you sitting in the class room & giggling just like a Barbie doll, i just couldn't take my eyes off from your innocence, and then when we became friends & i beacame crazy the way you always use to stand-up for me & Anniee.The way you use to play, you were so different from everyone else. I was not afraid of that , that you will beat me the way you use to beat other's but i was scared that our friendship will end if i confessed you."
"I thought that 1 day you will notice me,but you were so busy in your own world,and that's why I decided that i will hookup with Anniee and will try to make you jealous." he sighed and looked at me atlast. But i was so pissed.

"And chilll........anniee never loved me she loved Samuel, and he was the one who took her virginity," as he said it,and gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry sam,I-I shouldn't have mentioned about Samuel, i know how sensitive is the topic for u, I'm really sorry.....sorrry....like reallly." he tried to reach for my hands, but I diverted my gaze.

And took a deep breath, and blinked for few times to avoid the tears.Yes,Samuel was a sensitive topic for me. He was my twin brother, and Annie's first-ever boyfriend.Both Anniee & Sam were together for five years.
They were soooo....in love that they thought,one day they will get married and have lot's and lot's of kids. And they will make their own football team. And I use to laugh at their stupidity.

But fate was something, he died on our 18th birthday and prom night. In a car accident, and after that night I have never celebrated my birthday and never went to any prom night. It scarred me for life. I loved him the most in the world, we were together before our birth in mother's womb.He was very protective about me, no matter what he was always there for me.
But on his last day I was not there for him. I still blame myself for not begin with him, may be if I went with him, I could have died with him peacefully & together. It affected both me and Annie, and that's why from that day she became very possessive about me in every manner & I never spoke of him with her.

"It's ok Rav, it doesn't affects me any more," i lied.
----------------------------*-----------------------
Hey...everyone,I'm new to this writing thing.
so.........i want u to juuusst give it a shot don't lose hope so easily.

The sexual contents will be on there way. Just be a lil patient

plzzzzz.....that's a request.
& if there is any sort of faults in my grammar and in the spellings then plz.....spare me
😢
Until then love rocks......😍😙😘😚