OH...NO.H.....

jake's pov:-

she was embarrassed about the kiss.Am i a bad kisser???or may be the Victor kisses her more passionately.
she was trying to avoid eye contact, but i can say that there was something written on her face.Dose she think that Gisele is my girlfriend???
oh...man that can be true.....

But when she kissed me her eye's were closed as if she was enjoying my touch.It was the same heat i use to feel whenever we kissed, the first time when Annie dared her and then when she won a bet that she will successfully make out with me.That made my dick hard and painful instantly,............

That day for the first-time i wanted a girl sooo......badly,and it was her.The girl who always tried to look like boy's and use to dress like boys.Her tom boish nature,her short haircut her small height. when she use to do karate, i wanted her to kiss passionately on that mat.when she use to giggle,her sound,her eye's,her habit of chewing her bottom lips and her smartness,
protective nature,when she saved me from bullies and beat the shit out of them.

I texted Victoria our address and informed the guards. I started checking the cctv,for any unusual movement.

At 5 p.m my butler informed me that there are visitors. I pinched the bridge of my nose,

shit it's already 5p.m and i didn't noticed it, i was so, busy and angry on myself no on sam. nooo..noo....may be on the way she reacted.

"ok....i will join them go & inform sam" i odered him.
"sir she is already with them and they are talking,"she informed me.

"them????" i arched an eyebrow
"there are two ppl sir a lady and a man very handsome"

what????who is it now??? Rav???
no...no....he can't come.....then who??? i groaned in frustration.

when i approach them then i saw sam was sitting next to Victoria and the other visitor was none other than victor.
This bastard....how dare he came to my place, is he serious about sam.No...he can't be, he was never
i will never allow him to take sam away.yes, not this time.

"Hi....."Victoria said seductively extending a hand.I shook her hand and smiled at her. sam was also happy and looking beautiful, she was wearing a red dress and very less makeup.i can't just take my eyes off from her.,then i looked at the other visitor.

"Hi.....I'm Victor", he extended a hand and i took it. shaking it very firmly,
"Hello...guys......Victoria u didn't mention about ur brother, that he will be joining too,"
"I'm sorry but i informed him that i was going to meet his girlfriend,so..he insisted because he got very worried jake-" i interrupted her.

"It's Mr.Adam's for you,Ms.Victoria " i informed her.

"I'm sorry....Mr.Adams" she looked very unpleasant.
"U never told me sam that u and victor are dating" i asked her in an emotionless face.

"Umm.....we only went on two dates and it was totally work relate, there is nothing official, but you can't compete with Destiny" she said looking at victor and her slutty sister.

"Thanx baby....i didn't knew that you believe in Destiny,"he hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks.
Which instantly made my blood boils,hands off u asshole she is not in your Destiny, and i will make sure that everytime i will have her in my way...
it pissed me offf that much that i tried to flirt with that slut.

"sooo......Mr.Adam's you r her father's friend???" Victoria asked me with a smile.
I shaked my head no,"I'm...not her fath-" when sam interrupted me. "He was becca's husband." her face was showing that she was very afraid.