Allisons Kidnapping chapter 13

Allison......................

I woke up with all my senses alive. I could smell the sweet intoxicating smell of Conner I could her paws hitting the earth a few miles away. This was amazing. But then I was hit with the memory of Conner biting me which meant I am now a vampire, I think. I am a mixture of many different things but can a be a vampire.

When I opened I saw Conner and he was closer to me than what I thought. I quickly moved away from him. I moved so fast I almost lost my balance and fell over. But I didn't. I was about to throw a punch at him and make a run for it but a slight tingling started in my mouth. Then I was struck with a terrible pain and I crumbled to the floor in pain.

Before I could recover Conner was picking me up and placing me on, what I guessed, was his bed. I slightly struggled but I didn't have the energy because I was slowly fading out again. I felt Conner checking my mouth and then mumbling something. I started going into the ghost lands in hopes of finding Destiny. Maybe she could help me figure out what was happening.

I entered the strange land and called out Destiny's name. she appeared by my side. She looked sad and cautious.

" what can I help you with child" she asked.

"well Conner bit me and now I think I am, that I'm a, a Vampire." I replied.

Destiny looked alarmed and then said "so your vampire half has been awoken. You will now always have a part of Conner in your heart whether you like it or not." She was frowning as she said that.

I was about to speak but then I heard Conner yelling my name. How the heck was he here the only people in here are ghost and me and anyone like me. I looked at Destiny and she answered my question.

" he can be here because he in apart of you so he can access this place through your mind. Now I must go you will have to learn to block him out of your mind. And now I will warn you can access your mind whenever he wants but you can do the same. I have to leave you now" she said and disappeared before I could ask her anything.

I was about to run when Conner came and grabbed my arm. I still didn't want to look him in the eyes in case he could still control me. I tried to block him out of my mind and possibly kick him out of the ghost lands.

" I know exactly what you are trying to do and its not going to work not until I teach you how to use you powers." he said. By the way he said it, it sounded like he was smiling.

"I don't care and then I pushed myself out of the ghost lands hoping I could wake up and run away before he could react but I was wrong.

Sorry its a bit short but hopefully its good