Allisons kidnapping chapter 6

okay i had some free time so enjoy

dont forget to comment and vote and maybe even fan

:)

Brandi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"mmk wait does that mean?" I asked

"it means that we will teach you our way to help you find you future." some guy answered. He had dirty blond hair which stood out from the rest who had extreme blond hair. He also had crystal blue eyes that seemed to stare directly at my soul. Wow, I think I might actually like him. He seemed nice.

"Kendall is right, and I hope he will decide to help teach you after all he is the best water warrior" said one of the girls. She was pretty but they all looked the same here, blond and blue eyes. Now that I think of it we all look similar. Only I have brown colored hair and by blue eyes are out lined in darker blue. Also I was build smaller. The girls here are a little taller but then again I was short. We all had muscular bodies though.

"okay Mckayla I will teach Allison here everything I know and help her unlock here powers" he said." but first how bout we go and eat something." he smiled at me and led me to a beautiful dinning room.

<><>Austin<><>

We finally found Connor's. we got rid of all the vampires in the house so far. We looked for Connor. When we find him he will pay. We came upon a maid and asked her.

"WHERE IS CONNOR!!!" we all shouted. The maid whimpered.

"he, he...he is ou out look looking for Allison" she managed to get out. With that we knew she must of ran away from him to some how so we left the maid alive and ran into to forest looking for Allison. Hopefully we find her before Connor does or anyone else.

<><>Allison<><>

We had a delicious meal. it was so good I loved it.

After that Kendall took me to another part of the castle to teach me my powers.

"okay look at the water and feel it, try to picture yourself holding and controlling the water." he smiled and I closed my eyes and did as he said. Next thing I know I see the water come out of the water and I am controlling it. I made it do whatever I wanted it to do it was absolutely amazing. I was happy with the water. Kendall was laughing as well and came over and hugged me.

As soon as our skin touched it was like a spark. Tattoos appeared on both him and my self. They glowed a light blue. I dropped the water and looked at them. They looked absolutely amazing and were the exact same as Kendall. I looked up at him and he looked perfect.

He was looking at me smiling and looking like he was in love. I felt in love. I was about to talk when he said" I knew it." I looked at him confused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its short :l i didnt have alot of time cuz i got somewhere to go today :)

and listen to the song it makes me smile when i hear it plus it kinda goes with Kendall and Allison for a now :) plus it discribes me kinda

P.S. i would like atleast 5 votes that way i know people like this story