Allisons Kidnapping Chapter 14

Allison..................

 I got up off the bed attempting to get away from Conner but was, unfortuatly, stopped because he was standing infront of me ready to hold me back down. He was in full control of this situation because he has been a vampire for many years where i have been one for about a day maybe less. I was about to speak when i heard Conner's voice in my head...great didnt I have enough of people who could read my mind.

"You will listen to me and you will do anything I tell you to do, got it?" he seemed to threaten me.

I will do what I please and you will tell me what happened to Kendall." I replied.

" He is dead, or atleast he will be soon." he smiled as he said this. I felt my heart sinking just thinking about Kendall being dead and lifeless.

And also what did he mean by he will be dead soon?

"It means I didn't kill him personally I just left him in the woods where some other creature can enjoy him as a meal." he said as if it wasnt really that bad.

" Thats probably worst!!" I shouted

" no its not...you dont realize this but im not the bad guy here he was....." he said but I doubt that. Kendall was nothing but nice to me.

"the Water Kingdom only cares about power, you would of been better off with those Mutts instead of the water people." he said.

Before I could say or ask anything else he walked out of the room locking the door behind him." You will stay here until I come back for you and the I will teach you some history that you really should know then if your thirsty I will take you and show you how to hunt." he said in my mind. Great I am alone and left with about a thousand unanswerable questions.

Kendall.................................

Its been days since I got out of the old abandoned house that the vampire left me in. He took Allison before the water kingdom could gain her power....now I have to get her back.

I loved her so much but she is so important to the kingdom with her we would rule all the lands....even the human one.

I was famished because i havent eaten in days and i have yet to find water or sleep well. I decided to sit down and relax. The second i sat down i saw red eyes. I heard a growl and saw white teeth coming at me. I felt pain and heard tearing flesh and then nothing. everything was gone and I was numb. I was slowly drifting of in to darkness.

Sorry its short but my computer is dying I think but hopefully you like it and please someone nag me to keep writing haha I keep getting distracted.