allisons kidnapping chapter 4

so i want to know who likes it. comment please and vote if ya want. fanning world be nice to but i really would like a comment

:)

Brandi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my dream I was surrounded by many people who apparently couldn't talk. They were all pale and looked like Destiny had. I looked at these people and I noticed some of them. I knew them at one point in my life. By I knew them at one point I meant that I knew them when they were alive. The people I knew here were supposed to be dead. Like my pap. He was there and he held his hand out to my I smiled and took it. He was solid so I could feel his hand. I missed him so much so I hugged him. Then I saw my other pap and I ran over to him and hugged him too. I looked around and saw my old dog Smokey. He was a black lab, he looked to happy to see me. I was happy to see them al. I wondered it maybe I died. It was not that bad seeing them. Just creepy but then I remembered I was dreaming. After that I remembered being told that I was connected to the ghost land. It meant I could talk to them...but how. Then I remember that Destiny said that I need to close my eyes and then open my self up.

So decided to open my self to them. I closed my eyes. I concentrated on them. I opened my mind and heart. Suddenly they started speaking. They looked happier and less pale.

"Allison!" both my paps said.

"I'm glad to see you found out what you can do" we were hoping nobody would get to you though because we saved the rest of the family from it and made sure nobody knew about us but I guess they found you." my paps explained. I listened apparently my family is very different and rare. They knew but never told anyone because then nobody would know. They were wrong but o well. They said at sixteen the powers I have will fade and be passed on. Well I'm 15 so I had one more year but they found me. I talked to them some more they said they would help me but I need to find my future and make it. Weird right but I guess I just have to hope I make good decisions.

They all said good bye to me and just disappeared. I sat in the darkness of my mind wishing they would come back. I wish this nightmare could be over with and I'd wake up but this wasn't a dream this was my life.

<><>Dustin<><>

"what do you mean you lost her! She was in the room next to yours! How could you let this happen!" Will shouted at us. I felt horrible because she was out there in our world not the human world. Anything could happen to her and her blood line makes her important to all. Sure some will want to help her but others will want to use her and trick her.

If someone unlocks her powers she will be more easy to use. She will be in pain when she changes. I will hunt her down because I like her a lot. Of course so does Will and Austin but she has to pick. Hopefully she will choose me.

"Sorry but she was quiet but we have her marked we will find her c'mon lets go back and look some more." Austin said. We all left and searched for her. We felt her so she was still alive. I was going to go into her mind but I couldn't for some reason. The only way that could happen is if she is with a vampire or if she is in the ghost lands. I told Will and Austin and they sighed. We searched some more and came across the scent of a vampire. His name was Connor. He was some one we didn't want near Allison but well we think he got her.

<><>Allison<><>

I finally woke up to see that I was in a bed room. That's weird. I sat up and Destiny appeared. She was less ghost looking. She was smiling and happy for some reason but she had worry on her face to. She looked beautiful. I wondered how she knew me.

"you unlocked some of you power. You can speak to people in the ghost lands." she said happily." now you need to unlock your other powers before someone else does it for you." she said.

"what is the ghost lands what does it look like" I asked her. Honestly I have been wondering that since the dream or what ever I had last night.

" it's a beautiful place. Its what we were told heaven was. Everyone goes there eventually." she smiled.

"okay well do you by any chance know where I am right now and possibly how to get out?" I asked.

" Well you are at Connors house and I cant tell you how to get out you need to make those important choices." she said. She had the worried look one her face and she was no longer smiling. Well im guessing Connor is the one who kidnapped me last night. So I have to get away from him, but how. I heard footsteps and then Destiny heard them too. She looked at me her eyes filled with worry.

" listen to me do not look these people in the eyes, they can control you that way." she said. Before I could say a word she was gone. I sat back down on the bed and sighed. Then the door busted open and the guy Connor from last night walked in with what looked like to maids. I did what destiny told me and I avoided looking at there eyes.. Instead I focused on my hand but then I looked at Dustin's mark and it was glowing. It was a light blue glow but it looked so cool.

Connor spoke just as I noticed it " I see that someone already claimed you as there's, but I want you as mine. You don't know how important you are do you.?" he smiled. " these are the other maids there are more but these will be the ones to help you and watch you." he gestured to the two girls who looked like they were about my age maybe older., "now you can walk around the house for a little and then Sara will take you to your new room" he said. Well at least he isn't making me be a maid. With that he walked out of the room. When his foot steps were no longer heard the two maids looked at me. Sara was the first to speak.

"well I actually feel bad for you" she frowned.

"what?" I asked. I was confused at what she meant.

The unknown blond maid talked I still didn't know what they looked like because I still didn't look into there eyes..

"well your in a house full of vampires and every creature out there wants you. Even the pixies and wizards. Oh by the way my name is Izzy. " she smiled.

" wait your vampires and pixies exist...what is wrong with this world, am I in a big fat nightmare!" I said this is getting crazy I cant believe it. Did I get hit on the

head or something because this is horrible next they will tell me zombies are real. I feel like I'm in one of those vampire werewolf love stories. They are nice to read but to be in one is not that fun. I must be really insane.. Both the maids just looked at me.

"well I guess I just need to get over this so lets go get something to eat." I mumbles. Izzy led me to the kitchen where I ate some noodles.

After that I wondered around the house for a little. I found a garden that was nice looking after sitting there for an hour while Izzy watched me I completely zoned out. I wondered how I was going to get away if I have someone watching me constantly. I finally opened my eyes and glanced at Izzy and she sat there looking...sad. Wonder why.

"come on we need to get you to your new room." she said in a monotone. I followed her and she led me in to a huge room. She left shortly after and I looked around. It had a huge bed the one side was I a big window looking out at the forest. There were three doors one was a bath room and the other two were closets filled with stuff. One was a guys though but I didn't know why.

" why hello again" said Connor. Hmm what's going on why is he here. Before I could say some thing back to him I was tackled to the ground. I looked up and he was pinning me to the ground. I looked away because I didn't want to look at his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think. please comment i need to know how many people like it.