Allisons kidnapping Chapter 7

okay well i like this chapter. it just came to me when i zoned out today. i have been up for over thirty hours and this might have mistakes in it but i cant help it i am kida outta it right know but i am happier than ever.

well enjoy the chapter i hope you like it...and...

Please comment, even vote i would love that because i want to know if i should keep going.

:)

Brandi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you knew what?" I asked confused. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so amazing. His dirty blond hair was perfectly framing his face. He was built like an athlete but yet he was lean. He was taller than me but it was like our bodies were made for each other. His crystal blue eyes looked at me with the same fascination.

"we are meant to be together, when I first saw you I almost fell over. When I first looked into your innocent eyes I already knew I would do anything to make you mine and I would protect you from anyone and anything" he smiled.

"so we are, meant to be together?" I asked in a confused tone. He simply nodded and smiled. He looked into my eyes and then leaned down. He was and inch from my face and he closed his eyes. He kissed me. I was surprised. It felt right. It felt perfect. There were fire works going off in my head. It was electricity. His warm kiss was absolutely perfect. I was never kissed before and this was just so amazing.

I never thought I would find the one for me. I even swore that I wouldn't settle for anyone. I was gonna search the world for the one. And here I was. The one found me. Kendall he seemed so perfect even his name. know that I met him I knew I could never forget him. Also that I could never live without him now.

We kissed for what seemed like seconds but was actually a lot longer. I broke the kiss and looked at Kendall and smiled. He was mine. He smiled back and seemed to be thinking the same thing I was.

"c'mon we should go to bed its 11." he smiled as he led me to a room. He led me into a room and then he smiled at me and said. "We have this room especially for me and you. I looked around there was two beds two closets and a window looking out at the water. Kendall smiled.

We laid down and I fell asleep very fast. I had another dream but Dustin was in it.

Dustin

I managed to get in to Allison's dream finally. Apparently she hasn't been sleeping much lately. This was the first time I got through in days.

"Allison, where are you?! We are out looking for you. Tell us where you are and we will get to you as soon as we can" I said.

"I am where I want to be." she smiled. She looked so amazing. He blue eyes were shining brightly and her smile was the cutest thing I ever saw. Then she frowned and looked at me " I'm sorry dustin but I don't want to tell you where I am..." she looked up at me her eyes filled with innocence.

"what do you mean, Allison? I asked. She looked at me and she had a tear in her eye.

"I found the person I love...I don't want to leave him...I am finally happy." she smiled a little.

I didn't want to hurt her feelings but its about time I told her." Allison I love you. I liked you since the first time I saw you. I wanted you to love me back. I have been worried sick about you...why...who is this guy...he took you from me..." I was starting to cry but I cant believe it, she's supposed to be mine...didn't she ever feel the bond we had. I already marked her as mine. My mark was stronger than Will's or Austin's...mine was a mark that proved I loved her...

I was freaking out when Allison said "really?" I nodded.

" really I loved you" I said.

She smiled some but no exactly a smile. "I like you but...I found the one...I can feel it...cant you be happy for me, if you really loved me you would be happy."

"I'll be happy when your mine" I growled back. With that I left. I noticed here dream was a beautiful one but our conversation made it a night mare. I was hurt. I cant believe she found some one she was mine. I would find this guy and make him hurt her so I can have her back, or maybe I'd kill him. Either that or the guys and I could just kidnap her back. My mind was a ball of anger I cant believe it still.

Kendall

I woke up to see Allison in her bed but she was fussing. It looked like a night mare. She was crying and it broke my heart. I loved her and I have never felt this way about a girl ever. All I knew is that I would never let her be hurt. And that I wouldn't live without her and I would do anything for her. I watched her. I saw already that she had wolf marks on her.

Two of them were only finder markers but it seemed that they were going away which means that soon they wont even exist on her skin. The other one was a love mark from a wolf. It clamed her as his. It meant that she was his but that couldn't be. She was mine now. She also had the same marks I had. They look like swirley tattoos but they glow a light blue. Its our connection to each other and to the water.

I slid into the bed with her and put my arm around her. That seemed to calm her. She moved closer to me and snuggled up to me. She was absolutely beautiful. I still couldn't believe she was mine.

When we kissed I felt like I was flying, it was better than the water. I looked down at her she was still crying but I didn't wake her because she was calming don. I sat with her and eventually fell asleep. I was so comfy. She was in my arms and I could feel some heat coming off her but she was a little cold. But with me near her I knew she would warm up and I knew she was protected.