3: the ride

Isabella woke up to a pounding head and a dry mouth

Isabella woke up to a pounding head and a dry mouth. Rolling over, she checked the time on her phone - 11:09 am. She jumped as the trailer suddenly shook slightly, and she looked up to see Angel walking in.

"Woah." Isabella groaned, seeing that he was only wearing jeans. "Guess you had a good night."

"Yeah," he chuckled, "Sorry." He said, picking up a shirt and pulling it on. Isabella sat up and began to put her pant suit back on, but leaving on the 'Mayans M.C.' t shirt that Angel had lent her to wear.

"Ew." She muttered, realising she was having to wear the same outfit again today.

"Everything okay?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to waking up away from home, having to wear my clothes from the day before." Isabella joked, and Angel rolled his eyes and grinned as he sat down next to her, picking up her soft hand in his own.

"I know you didn't mean it." He whispered and Isabella threw her arms around him.

"Fuck." She breathed into his chest, hugging him tightly . "I missed you." Angel held onto her for a few minutes, before pulling away and looking at her in the eyes.

"Look, I gotta go on an important run today. But I'll make sure someone gets you home. Promise."

"Hey, no, don't worry. I can call a driver, or something." She mentally cursed as she mentioned having a driver, but Angel didn't even seem to notice. He was too focused on getting her home safely.

"No. I told you I'd get you home. Someone will take you."

"Thanks, Angel."

"Go get some food."

Isabella headed out of the trailer and into the house, where Gilly was sat with another guy that she hadn't met last night.

"Hey, Isabella. Eat something." Gilly smiled as Isabella sat down at the table.

"So you're Isabella." The bald guy next to Gilly said to her. "I'm Creeper."

"I'm starting to notice everyone around here has nicknames." Isabella said as Coco, Angel and a guy she'd been introduced to last night as Hank all walked through the door.

"So uh, we been sent on some club shit by Bishop." Angel spoke, looking at Coco in particular.

"Me too?" He replied. "What is it?"
Angel shook his head before replying. He looked over to Isabella and she already knew what was coming.

"Nah. Bishop wants us guys out there, but I need you to do me a favour."

Coco looked between Angel and Isabella, before working out what Angel was trying to say.
"Ah what, so I'm stuck with Paris Hilton over here?" Coco threw the piece of food he'd just picked up back down onto the plate.