4: the help

Isabella snuggled into het matching silk pyjamas, feeling cold after leaving her bed quickly

Isabella snuggled into het matching silk pyjamas, feeling cold after leaving her bed quickly. She walked into the large dining room to see a spread of breakfast foods on the table. Waffles, pancakes, and various exotic fruits were placed around cups of coffee and jugs of fresh orange juice.
"Morning, querida." Isabella's grandmother was sat next to her father at the table.

"Good morning, grandma." Isabella kissed her on the cheek before taking a seat opposite her. Her father was sat in his usual seat at the head of the table.

"Morning, sweetheart." He peered round from behind his newspaper.
Isabella has already began to pile fruit and a waffle onto her plate before she felt her phone vibrate next to her. She glanced over to it.
Frank: I need your help.
Isabella rolled my eyes - Frank was her best friend, but he was always in some stupid kind of trouble - always pissing off the wrong people.
Frank: Badly.
Isabella stopped piling food onto her plate and picked up her phone, beginning to silently panic.
Come over. She replied to him and put her phone faced down on the table. Her Grandma and her father were now in mid conversation, but she decided to speak to them anyway, at least until Frank got here.

"How are you feeling, Grandma?" Isabella looked up at her and smiled. She'd moved in with the family when she fell sick, but her health had deteriorated over the years.

"Oh much better, querida. I've been looking through my old photos, so many memories." She looked genuinely happy as she remembered her younger years.

"That's lovely. You'll have to show me them one day."
Frank: Trust me, I'm on my way now.
Isabella read the new text from Frank as she picked up my phone, sighing as she excused herself to go and get dressed.

"Miss Isabella, Frank is here." Maria smiled at Isabella after letting her friend in.

"Thank you, Maria." Isabella smiled as Maria headed back towards the kitchen.

"Fucking hell." Frank sighed as he embraced Isabella in a hug.

"Seriously, what is it this time?" Isabella hissed at him before grabbing a hold of his arm and leading him upstairs to her bedroom.

He slumped down on her bed and groaned.
"Isabella! I've pissed off some very, very bad people!"

"This isn't funny, Frank. Tell me." She smacked his arm. He looked serious as he sat up on his elbows.

"I owe them money. A lot of it."
"So? You have money..."

"My Dad controls my money! If I take that much out, he's going to start asking questions! He already watches my accounts too closely."
Isabella sighed as Frank said this. The only reason his father watched his accounts so closely was because he blew all his money on being a party animal.

"Well I'm asking questions now. Why do you owe them money?" Isabella said sternly, and Frank avoided eye contact with her.

"I've kept them waiting too long. They want more than money now. It's complicated, but they're out to get me."