Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A couple of hours later, the guys come back and I see Juan's face all busted up. I run to him and throw my arms around him and pull him to me. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close burying his face in my hair. We pull apart and he walks me to the dorm where I start cleaning him up. I don't ask anything. I know when he has his thoughts together he will tell me. After about twenty minutes, he finally speaks. "The fight got interrupted because fucking Hale showed up." I still don't say anything and he continues. "We are on lockdown until we take care of him. We just don't know how to get to him." he says. "His kids." I say. Juan stops my hands from cleaning his face and asked "What?" I look at him and say, "There's nothing more that man loves than his kids. He has two boys and most of the time they are home alone. His kids get taken away, he finds out that it's the club's doing, he gets pissed and starts making himself known instead of staying hidden." I tell him. He stands and pulls me to him and kisses me hard. "You are a fucking genius baby. I fucking love you. We gotta tell Clay." he says and pulls me out into the main room.

Once in the main room, Juan pulls me with him to Clay. "Clay, we need to get the guys together. Manda just had a fuckin brilliant idea." he says. Clay looks at me and asked "You willing to tell everyone or you want your Old Man to?" I looked at Juan and he nodded his head and I say "I can." He calls church and the guys go into the chapel. Juan takes my hand and leads me in with him. We walk to his seat and he pulls me to his lap and everyone is looking at me strange, wondering why I am in there. "Manda here has some info that we might find useful." Clay says and Juan tells me to go ahead. I don't do or say anything until Juan gives me the okay. "You guys want to pull Weston out? Go for his kids. Call DHS and tell them that his kids are home alone and that they are 10 and 7 and they will pick the kids up. Weston finds out that the club was behind it he will be pissed. Weston is a hot head. He acts before he thinks and he loves his kids more than anything. He will get pissed and start coming after the club instead of hiding like a smart man." I say. "Are you sure that's how he will react?" Jax asked. "Yeah. It never took much for my parents to piss him off and he would always react before thinking. It will work." I tell them. "Well, Sweetheart, let us talk about it and if we think it will work then we'll get it done. Thank you." Clay said. I get up and start to walk out of the chapel and Clay speaks up. "You're a good girl, Manda. You are making us proud." he says. "Thank you Clay. I feel I owe it to you for getting me out of that house. This club is my family and I'll do what I can for all of you." I say before walking out the door.

A little bit later, Juan comes out and says "Your idea passed. We are putting it into motion." He pulls me to him and says "I hope you realize how amazing you are, babe." I just smile and snuggle into his side. "I have to find out where he lives so it might take a while." he says. "I've been to his house. Mom made me babysit the boys. Here's the address." I say and hand him the paper. He looks at me with a strong look of pride on his face. Kissing me he says "I love you." I smile. "I love you too." He walks away and heads to Clay to show him that I had already given him the address to Weston's house. The more info I can give the better right? Juan comes back and says "Stay here until we get this done. I love you, Manda Ortiz." he tells me before kissing me. "I love you too, Juan Carlos Ortiz." I say smiling. "I'll look after her." Gemma says before Clay kisses her and they head out the door.

Sitting on one of the couches, Gemma tells me, "You know how proud he is of you right?" I just look at my hands. "I just don't want to fuck up. I want to be a good wife for him. A good Old Lady." I say. "Baby girl, you see how happy he is? How confident he is? He wasn't like that before you. You have done that for him. You keep him level. That's what a good wife and Old Lady does. And you have helped the club and me so much with this Weston shit. The club respects you and trusts you." she said. "Gemma, I'm not just doing it for Juan. You guys saved me. I have no doubt my mom would have traded me to Weston for drugs. I would be a fucking baby factory if it weren't for you all." I tell her and she pulls me to her and says "That's what family does baby."