Part 4 - Detective's Card

I dressed in a plain black shirt that said "white shirt" on it with black shorts and my favorite red sneakers. Toshi-kun told me that the café is casual and his friend is truly uncaring for what I'd wear.

Toshi-kun came by and we walked to the café. There didn't seem to be many villain incidents today, a very peaceful day. We arrived at the café and a Tall black haired man with a suit and no tie called us over. We sat down across from him, he looked very professional.

"So this is the 'Young Midoriya' you've been talking about?" Toshi-kun chuckles and nods, he gestures to me "Tsukauchi-kun, Young Midoriya, Young Midoriya, Tsukauchi-kun." He leans towards me and whispers, "Don't worry, thats his casual. He usually has a tie." I smile and nod.

"Midoriya-kun, how has the training been going?"
"Good sir, I think Toshi-kun has given me the most powerful card yet."
"Well, what does that mean? Toshi hasn't told me about your quirk." I smile and look at Toshi-kun who nods. I then bring my arm up and flick my wrist, My three different cards appear fanned out in my hand.

"Its called Confidant. When I form a bond with someone I receive a card that has that persons quirk on it. How close we are is how powerful my cards copy of the quirk is."
I put the cards on the table and point to Mom's and Toshi-kun's cards. "Unbreakable bonds give me a stronger, possibly mutated form of the base quirk. Mom gives me Strong Telekinesis, and Toshi-kun gives me Full Cowling." The cards disappear. "But I'm kinda shy and have trouble making friends." I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

"That is some quirk kid." He looks at Toshi-kun then me, "Mind if we become friends?"
"What? I-I mean sure but why?" He smiles and shrugs, "I feel like you're gonna become big, and you're gonna need all the friends you can get."

"I believe that Tsukauchi-kun would be a very good ally to have. He is the best detective around."
Tsukauchi holds out his hand for a handshake. "C'mon kid. I already trust you. Don't worry, I'm known as the True Man." I smile and shake his hand.

A headache attacks me and I wince, but I'm use to it. Tsukauchi's card appears in front of me spinning. I grab the card... It feels like my perception of the world has changed. "Woah... something is different here." Tsukauchi-kun looks at me with a confused look, "It shouldn't, I'm quirkless." My brain processes his words for a second.
"Thats a blatant lie." I crook my head confused as the quirk's name pops in my head "Human Lie Detector..?"