Part 10 - Wow, He's Just a Better Kaminari. "HEY!"

I calm down from my existential crisis and focus on what All Might is currently saying, now suddenly having two boxes beside him labelled 'Hero' and 'Villain.' "—our first teams shall be!" Oh crap I missed the explanation. Don't worry its ca- No nO mORe!

"Hero Team A and Villain Team D!!" Oh crap, I can feel the aura from over here. Kacchan's aura of sadistic enjoyment. Guess I'll have to fight him no matter what during this thing.

All Might takes all of us into the observation room, a wall of screens showing many different angles of many hallways and rooms. He then took Uraraka, Iida, Kacchan, and I to the building the exercise is going to be taking place.

'Kacchan's gauntlets are no doubt for storing his sweat, probably for long range attacks. That amount of fire power is extremely fatal. He is no doubt going to try and use them on me. If he does go for me that leaves his team at a strong disadvantage, seeing as Iida's speed would be more beneficial through the halls, while Kacchan's massive firepower is better suited as a guard. Kacchan won't even converse with Iida at all though, he's just that kind of person, meaning that Iida's guard will be most likely based on moving the bomb away from whoever is trying to touch it. Meaning if I am able to—" "Deku-kun, your scaring me." Uraraka pokes my shoulder and says.

I was clearly muttering again. I grab the sheet of paper she holds out to me, most likely being the floor plans, "Ah-sorry. Its a bad habit of mine." I scan over the diagram a few times, almost instantly pointing out the best strategic placement of the bomb, the farthest they could put it. I lean closer to Uraraka and point to the suspected room on her floor plans, "Kacchan isn't a dumb person, so I think he'll put the bomb in this room." Uraraka nods, turning her head to me only to turn it back to her paper, "U-u-uh yeah, speaking of Bakugo, wh-why is he kind of a jerk to everyone?" I lean back, away from her, "Well its probably because of his quirk." I say with a shrug, she looks at me questionable, "His quirk is why he is a jerk?" "Yeah, the excessive praise and such. It doesn't help that he has always been smart too." "Well, that makes sense. If I was praised all the time for my brains and quirk I'd probably be cocky too." I hum in acknowledgment, stopping myself from saying a cinnamon roll like her could never end up like that.

———————

"ALRIGHT, training START!"

"Remember the plan?" Uraraka nods and we enter the building via an open window just around the corner.

We walk through the first and second floors without issue, predictably so. Just as predictably, its the third floor that I start to smell the Nitroglycerin like smell that usual accompanies my childhood friend. I whip my wrist and grab Mom's card, the familiar warm feeling enveloping me, then look back at "Kacchan is on this floor. When I say, you run off to the stairs." I hear a sound of agreement and continue, letting the green hue of my Mom's card radiate off me.

I halt before we are about to pass another hallway, Uraraka bumps into me softly, I look behind me at her and whisper "Uraraka-chan, Kacchan is close."

Then Kacchan jumped out from around the corner. I grab myself and Uraraka with my Telekinesis and send us both backwards, narrowly avoiding the explosion that Kacchan sent at us. "Go Uraraka!" I de-activate Mom's card and stand, facing Kacchan. "C'mon Deku, don't dodge like a wuss." I crack a smile and flick my wrist, this time grabbing Toshi-Might's card. The gold aura envelopes me and forms into electrical arcs on my skin. He smirks and whips his hands behind himself, setting off dual explosions and launching himself at me.

I point my right index at him and an arc of electricity hits him square in the chest. I side step him and he lands on his face. "What the fuck was that!?" I turn to him. "I call it Full Cowl, Strength enhancement that turns excess power into electricity."