New Power

<A/N> Before you read this chapter I accidentally wrote Sasuke as Saskue so sorry and please don't kill me anyway time to start

Izuku made himself comfortable in his new room, tired of everything that has been going on in the past few weeks, he's happy that he is finally able to get some sleep and in a bed, since he was in a cell where all the criminals in the cell with him would beat him up, he wouldn't sleep since he knew that whenever he tried one of the criminals would just beat him up before closing his eyes all the way, sitting down on his bed he started coughing due to the dust that flew from the bed, after looking for a while and finding a broom in his cabinet, Izuku thought to himself "Whelp guess I'm doing this now"

<Time Skip> 5 minutes

After Izuku finished cleaning his entire room, Izuku slumped face first into his pillow and immediately fell as sleep.

<Inside Izuku's dream/Mindscape>

Izuku looked around him and saw what looked looked like a field on top of a mountain, looking down from the mountain Izuku saw a village?, but that was not the part that confused him looking at the mountain, there seemed to be faces carved into them through out all of this Izuku seemed to have just have the (now normal) emotionless expression plastered onto his face.

<Village>

<Stone Faces>

<Stone Faces>

"Huh weird what is this place?" Izuku said with out curiosity or enthusiasm in his voice

"Huh I thought he would be surprised at the village, guess I was wrong" ?????? said with a lot of enthusiasm

"Actually me too" ?????? said with a bit of surprise in her voice

"Huh, no surprise or enthusiasm, I'm liking this kid already"?????? said casually

Izuku turned around seeing three people

<A/N> Yes they are somehow related later on I don't want to explain since I don't have a reason

Looking at them with his eye Izuku looked at them with no interest at all and said "Who are you and where am I?"