2

When I walked in, I don't know what I expected, but I sure as hell didn't expect this.

Before me were the members of BTS, running around and wrestling each other. No one really noticed me except for a guy with black hair and gray earrings. He was a member but I didn't know any of their names yet even if they were Korea's top celebrities, I never really payed attention. He came up to me and I didn't take my eyes off him. It never popped into my head that someone could be this fine.

I must have been staring awkwardly because I heard a cough and looked up to see him smirking at me.

"Ms. Park?"

I gulped and readjusted my skirt, that all of a sudden was too tight.

"Um, yeah. I mean yes. That's me." Inwardly face palming, I moved to the side instead of directly facing him to avoid anymore awkward mishaps and stuck out my hand as well as my best smile.

"I'm Park Jihyeon, nice to meet you, Mr-"

He reached his hand out and gave me the firmest hand shake that sent a thrill of electricity down my spine causing me to shiver. I wonder if he felt it too.

"- Jeon. I'm Jeon Jungkook, BTS member, but i'd presume you already knew that."

He chuckled at that and I felt my knees wobble. His smile would be the death of me. I lied and said

"I did.."

I think he noticed though. He pulled his hand away and went across the room to pull up a chair for me.

As I sat down, he began to ask me questions.

"So Jihyeon- can I call you Jihyeon?" I quickly nodded, ignoring the clench between my legs as he said my name.

"So Jihyeon-" He stopped and smiled. "How do you know Taehyung?"

Huh? Another interview? I guess it makes sense being our first meeting of each other.

"We've been best friends since birth."

He quirked his brow "Really?"

"Ye-" Our conversation was interrupted as the CEO made his way towards us.

"Jungkook why aren't you practicing. Go. Now."

Jungkook quickly bolted out of his seat and was now with the other members, practicing a new dance.

"Sorry about him. Nice to meet you Ms. Park, i'm Bang Si-hyuk."

I shook his hand, kind of upset that he had interrupted my conversation with Jungook, and replied

"Nice to meet you Mr. Bang."

He sat down in the chair that Jungkook was once sitting in.

"So i'll just give you a rundown of what your job is going to be here. So I know you signed up for secretary, but you'll be more like Jungkook's personal assistant. Of course, I'll have you take care of some office things, but most of my use for you will have to do outside of the office. Is that fine with you?"

It wouldn't be fine for my sanity, the mere thought of being Jungkook's assistant was driving me up the wall, "yeah, fine with me."

"Okay good. So now i'll tell you about Jungkook so you're not taken by surprise. In time you'll be really in his private life, something that very few have been apart of and because of that, I'm requiring you to explicit confidentiality. Say nothing to the press, especially now because they will go to you for info. Understand?"

"Understood."

"Also he's a flirt, so if you have a problem with that now would be the time to say something..." He said this as if he was bored.

I chuckled "That's definitely not a problem" I guess Jungkook overheard because he turned his head and smirked at me and I choked at how that must have sounded "I mean, I consider myself a flirt too, so no judgment here."

"Okay, great. Now that that is out of the way, pass me your phone."

I quickly scrambled for it in my bag, unlocked it and handed it to him.

"I'm just giving you his number and address. If he needs to get to you it'll probably be by phone. Also, your hours won't be long, but they will be sporadic. Sometimes he needs help at night."

He handed me my phone back and I slipped it back into my bag.

"Yeah, thats cool. I'm a night owl anyway." I cringed at my attempt of a joke, but stopped when I realized he was actually laughing.

"Oh you're funny! You two are going to be great together. He hasn't had a secretary in a while." At this he looked down, but the moment of silence lasted shortly.

"Well that was orientation. You can stay and watch their practice if you'd like."

Not wanting to waste the day away, I agreed. He left the room and I watched the 6 boys practice their choreography. I wondered where Tae was, I was starting to guess that he wasn't coming because practice was over in two hours. I took the thought of my mind and kept my eyes on the members.

******

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to a deep voice saying my name.

"Jihyeon?"

I looked up at tired Jungkook with big eyes

"Oh my, I - I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." I couldn't believe that I had fallen asleep on my first day. I was already slacking.

"You're fine! It's very late anyways. I'm just waking you up because we're about to leave."

"Oh okay. Sorry again." I looked at the time. Fuck. I missed the bus.

He must have noticed my frown because he asked what the problem was.

"Ugh, I missed the bus. I didn't even realize it was that late."

"That's my fault, let me give you a ride."

A part of me cringed at him having to ask this, but there was really no other option.

"Really, thank you so much."

On the way down, I noticed we seemed to be the only ones in the building and very briefly not very workplace appropriate thoughts crossed my mind.

When we got to the parking lot, he pulled out his keys and pressed a button. I was about to ask what that button does when a bright red car pulled up and stopped in front of us.

I gawked when I saw that no one was in the drivers seat.

He laughed as he opened the door for me.

"Money can buy the future, it seems."

The ride to my place was filled with comfortable silence aside from the occasional directions I gave.

When he pulled up in front of Tae and I's apartment complex , I thanked him with a hug and began to walk to the door.

"Jihyeon Ah!"

I turned at the sound of my name.

"I forgot to mention that two weeks from now, Friday, I need to be my date to a business dinner. I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Sure!"

I turned around and walked inside quickly so he couldn't see the beaming smile on my face. I've only known him for a day and I'm already crushing, I have no idea how i'll make the rest of the time. Regardless, I enjoy spending time with him and against my better judgment I'm not going to try to act otherwise.