13

Today was our last full day in Greece. For the past week, Jungkook and I had spent our days completely wrapped up in each other. When he said he'd do better, he meant it. Jungkook tried being more open with me about his feelings and so did I with him. I felt us grow infinitely closer to each other. Who would have known it would have taken a fight that left us both crying to reach this point?

We visited all the best tourist places in Greece and even some of the obscure ones that I was able to maneuver due to my efficiency in the language. There was no other person I would have wanted to do any of this with.

"Tae, I swear I'm okay. I'm in Greece, why
wouldn't I be?" Jungkook was huffing and puffing behind me so I mouthed for him to stop being a baby before returning to my phone call. "Yes, I promise to call if I run into any trouble - even though I won't- I promise to anyway. Okay see you soon, love you Tae."

After getting off the phone with Taehyung, I was quickly tackled into the pink sand.

"Ugh, Jungkook!" I screamed as he began to
tickle me.

"I lost exactly 7 minutes and 17 seconds of precious us time by you being on the phone."

I laughed at him, "You are too much."

"Yeah, and?"

I was locked under his body. Both his hands kept
me trapped between his arms and my legs were stuck between his. There was no escape.

"And..." I quickly lifted my head and nipped his nose. I took the chance to escape him and started to run towards the water.

When I looked behind me, Jungkook was on my heels and before I knew it, I was in his arms getting thrown into the water.

When I surfaced, I was met with Jungkook's laughter. "Jeon Jungkook, you did not-"

He smirked at me with his arms crossed, "I did... what are you gonna do about it?"

Without replying, I ducked under the water and found Jungkook's legs, pulling him under with me. Now it was my turn to laugh. Jungkook looked like a wet dog with his straight black hair hanging across his face.

"How does karma taste?"

He smirked, "Second to my favorite flavor."

I blushed, "Jungkook... shut up."

He swam so he was right in front of me with his hands on my waist, "You love it though."

I rolled my eyes, "Correction, I love you. That just comes with the package."

He laughed, "Touché... I have a gift for you though."

"Oh, and what is it?"

He leaned in close to me and I closed my eyes and leaned in, I was met with something else though. A splash of water that hit me right in the face.

When I opened my eyes, Jungkook was no where to be found. I tried yelling his name for a couple of minutes then got a better idea.

"OW! Oh my god! Help! Jungkook, where are you? Something stung me!" I continued with some fake cries until Jungkook popped up, frantic.

"Jihyeon, are you okay? Jihyeon let me see it. God, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner."

I felt a little bad, but I was so far gone now. "You should be asking yourself that."

He looked up at me confused and then I splashed a whole wave of water towards his face.

Jungkook looked at me shocked and confused, "Wait, so you're not hurt?"

Guilty, I looked down, "No.."

"Jihyeon, you can't make jokes like that." He looked more worried than upset.

"I'm sorryyy." I muttered.

"You better be." And all of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground. "And now you're going to show how sorry you are in bed."

I laughed and kissed him on the lips.

We spent our last night in Greece making love. When I had finally worn out all his energy, I whispered on his chest, "I love you."

He kissed me deeply, "I love you. With my whole heart."

******

THIS IS SHORT, 미안해 ㅠㅠ
next one will be longer sjfjd but I hope you all enjoyed chapt 13!