11

As the weeks passed by, Jungkook and I fell into
sync with each other. I practically spent every other weekend at his place. We didn't go out much,
unless it was some secluded restaurant in some
other city.

He said he needed some time before we went
public and I understood. I just hoped that I wasn't
waiting for something that wasn't going to happen.

All of a sudden, Jungkook appeared on top of me,
"Penny for your thoughts, miss."

Trying not to seem guilty for doubting him , I pouted at him and tried to wriggle from under him, "A nickel and I'll talk."

He laughed, "I'd give you anything and
everything."

He seems to have gotten lost in his thought, I used that time to take the upper hand and put myself on
top.

I humphed proudly, but my win was short lived because Jungkook quickly got back on top of me, caging me in between his arms. "아 전국아.. 넌 너무
무거워.. Jungkook.. you're too heavy."

"Do you want to go on vacation?"

I gave him a confused look, "...It's March, babe."

"And? I can take my jet anywhere. Name a place and we'll go."

"But work?" I was still trying to wrap my head around the suddenness of this. Jungkook and I have already been together for a month, and even though it feels like longer, I don't want to rush things too much. I don't know, It just feels like running with glass.

"Jihyeon, I promise they won't fire you."

I laughed and got up on my elbows, "Are you
serious about this?"

"Of course. I want to get away with you. Sure, staying in bed with you all day is amazing, but I
want to see the world with you Jihyeon."

He sounded almost desperate, "Jungkook, are you okay? Is something happening?"

He kissed me and then laid his forehead on mine,
"Why does something have to be wrong because I
want to spend time with you?"

I choked, "N-No... you're right." I felt bad now. Jungkook was just trying to be nice and here I was doubting his intentions, "When would we go then?"

He smiled at me and placed a kiss on my lips,
"Today."

"O-Oh okay. I'll just go back to my place and pack my clothes."

Jungkook had his phone to his ear, but quickly covered the speaker so he could speak to me,
"No need, I sent a bunch of clothes ahead already."

I stared at him shocked, "But I just said yes."

He smiled at me sheepishly, "I had a feeling you would say yes."

I started to speak up, but he started again, "Fight me when we get there, yeah?" He turned away and started chattering on the phone. I was guessing it was his pilot.

I huffed and puffed, but saved this fight for another day. I grabbed one of Jungkook's t-shirts and called Tae to let him know.

Even though Taehyung seemed a little worried about this sudden trip, he just told me to be safe and text him when I get to wherever we're going.

Everything happened extremely fast and before I knew it, we were sitting on a jet prepared for take off.

I had ignored Jungkook the whole time and he had been trying to speak to me, but he seemed to have given up for the time being. Although, I wanted to keep it up, I was deathly afraid of planes and flying.

"U-Uh Jungkook, hold me please," I was shaking and on the verge of panic. I have no idea why I chose to acknowledge the fact that I'd be on a plane till now. I should have told him to take a boat.

Instead of saying anything, Jungkook just wrapped his right arm around me and held my hand with his left. He kissed my forehead and hummed to me.

I slowly felt myself drift off, feeling secure in Jungkook's arms. For the first time in this wild day,
I felt at peace like it didn't even matter where we were going as long as I was with him.

"I won't let anyone hurt you... not this time"