The Dawn Of A Unique Quirk! (Prologue)

10 Years before present day

It was a normal day for you in musutafu japan, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, kids were playing outside, you were playing on the playground when you heard crying, you went to investigate and saw Katsuki Bakugou, the kid with an amazing quirk, bullying Izuku Midoriya, another kid who's quirk hasn't manifested yet, Bakugou was with his goons while Midoriya was protecting the kid who was crying,

Midoriya: S-Stop it Kacchan! If you don't then...I'll stop you myself!

Bakugou then slammed his fist into is palm and made a small explosion.

Bakugou: You want to pretend to be a hero? You can't do anything without a quirk Deku!

He and his goons then rushed Midoriya with a full power attack.

Y/N: STOP!

The three boys came to a halt and looked at you, then laughed,

Bakugou: And what are you gonna do Y/N?!You don't have a quirk either!

Y/N: I don't care! I'll fight you all if you don't leave them alone!

Bakugou's goons then started to walk towards you.

Bakugou: Hold it...

The stopped and looked at Bakugou confused.

Bakugou: He's making me mad, I'll beat him up myself.

He stepped forward and started running at you, you charged at bakugou as well as he hit you with an explosive punch that sent you back a little, he then hit you with a bigger explosion which made you fall down.

Midoriya: S-Stop!

You got back up and stood there, your hair covering your eyes and your arms out in front of you.

Bakugou charged at you ready to finish the job

Bakugou: You won't beat me, you never will!

He forced his palm your direction as it began to spark up. You then opened you eyes and they turned silver.

Y/N: YES I WILL!

Suddenly you were behind Bakugou as he let out the a big explosion but missed

Bakugou: W-What the hell?!

He looked behind him and saw you staring him down, he swung his fist at you but you dodged easily, he swung again, same result, he couldn't hit you,

Bakugou: Dammit!

He was getting pissed and he tries to blow you up with an explosion, but before he could you punched his stomach making him spit up a little. He backed up while holding his stomach.

Midoriya: Is that...his quirk...?

Bakugou rushed you once more but you dodged his attacks and spin kicked him in the neck making him fall down. He then picked himself up with dirt and scratches all over him.

Bakugou: This isn't over!

He ran away with his goons as you fell to your knees and began to pant for air as your eyes turned back to normal.

Midoriya: Y/N! Are you okay?!

You stuck your arm out gesturing him to stay back.

Y/N: I'm fine...

Midoriya: Y/N! Your quirk! You have one!

Y/N: Huh, I guess I do.

From that day forward you became Midoriya's best friend, that is until you had to switch schools in 3rd grade.