A Field Trip? Class 1-A In Trouble

Y/N's POV

I groaned in annoyance as I woke up to the light of the sun in my eyes, I got up and stretched my arms and legs before standing up, I decided that I would take a shower this morning so that's what I did. After a nice hot shower I opened the bathroom door to get out as the warm steam entered my living room and kitchen. Getting dried off and putting on my uniform I grabbed my stuff and headed out.

UA

I had just arrived at school as there was no media this time, weird, usually there's a bunch of people crowding the UA Barrier asking questions to nearby students and teachers, I didn't mind it too much and headed into the large school. I got to class and sat at my desk while getting glares from Tokoyami for some reason. Mr.Aizawa walked in and told us what was gonna go down today.

Aizawa: Alright, today we will he having an important lesson.

Everyone was beginning to question just what it was we were doing until he held up a card that said "Rescue"

Aizawa: We will be heading to a special facility made by UA, you will be accompanied by me, All Might and someone else, you'll be doing rescue training for natural disasters, shipwrecks, earthquakes and stuff like that, you may wear your hero outfits if you wish...

Everyone was beginning to get excited to be able to wear their hero outfits again, not me though, my outfit was basically a causal outfit. I noticed that I was still getting glares from Tokoyami and now I was getting confused. I was about to question him when he got up and approached me.

Y/N: What's up Tokoyami? Is something wrong...?

Tokoyami: I've just been thinking...what's with your double voice from the quirk assessment test...?

Tokoyami's question got the attention of a few others when kirishima came over and put his arm around my neck.

Kirishima: I'd actually like to know that too! It sounds so manly!

Kaminari: It also sounds kinda scary...

I honestly don't know why my quirk gives me a double voice at times, so that's what I answered.

Y/N: I don't really know myself, the assessment test was the first time it happened...

Aizawa: Are you just going to keep talking or are you actually going to come along...?

All: Right!

We all got changed into our hero outfits and met up at the bus outside, suddenly Iida began to blow a whistle which I have no clue of where he got from.

Iida: Everyone! Please sit in your student number orders to make seating as easy as possible!

We all got in the bus and saw that it was the spacious kind of bus, not the kind that Iida thought it to be. Everyone was talking until the topic of quirks came up.

Kirishima: My quirk is decent, it lets me harden my skin so my attacks are stronger and I'm more durable, it's not very stylish though...

Midoriya: I think your quirk is amazing kirishima!

Kirishima: Heh, thanks

Aoyama: My quirk is the perfect combination of style and strength~

Ashido: Buts it's way lame if it gives you a stomach ache sweetie...

Kirishima: Well if we're talking about flashy quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou and Y/N

Did kirishima just call my quirk flashy?! Well, I guess it kind of is...