A Villianous Encounter! Meeting An Old Friend.

It's been 10 years since the manifestation of your quirk, you haven't made much progress with it besides mastering stage 1 within a few days. You were in school and your were basically the bully patrol. It was the end of the day and you were walking out when you heard shouting.

???: Give me your lunch money nerd!

You went to check it out when you saw student picking on another student at the side of the school.

Student: Y-Y/N's gonna get mad when he hears about this!

Bully: If you tell that guy about this then me and friends will hunt you down and beat you up until you can't move! Got it?

Y/N: No need to tell me...

The bully froze, he then slowly turned his head towards you, he saw you were staring him down and got scared but he hid it.

Bully: You want a piece of me punk?

You started walking towards him with an intimidating look on your face. He ran at you and reeled his arm back, you shut your eyes and when you opened them your eyes were silver. He swung his arm at you like he was ready to knock you out, his moves were too clear, you dodged and pushed him back making him fall down.

Bully: Grrr, I'll tear you apart!

Spikes appeared on his hands before he charged at you again, he swung at you as you dodged and nailed his chin knocking him out.

Y/N: You May make yourself stronger with your quirk but your moves are too linear...hey are you alright?

Your tone in voice completely changed as your eyes turned back to normal,

Student: Y-Yeah, thanks!

Y/N: No problem buddy!

You walked away while putting your arm up.

Y/N: Stay out of trouble Kay?

He nodded. You started walking home, on the way home you saw a crowd of people watching a villain attack, you spotted a certain someone that you haven't seen in years, your eyes widened as you looked at his green messy hair.

Y/N: Midoriya...?

You walked his direction when he suddenly ran through the crowd and ran towards a monster made out of slime, you then saw that it had someone hostage, that person was Bakugou, the one you beat in a fight when you were kids.

Y/N: Midoriya?! Bakugou?!?! What the heck are you doing?!?!

Midoriya ran at the villain and threw his bag at him, a book came out and the corner poked his eye making his loosen it's grip on Bakugou, Midoriya than starting scratching and digging into the slime.

Bakugou: What the hell?! What are you doing here?!?!

Midoriya: I don't know! My legs! They just started Moving!!

Villain: I'M DONE WITH YOU!!

The sludge sent a flow of sludge towards Midoriya. You rushed to and through the crowd.

Y/N: MIDORIYA!!!!

Suddenly you found yourself beside Midoriya, leaving a stream of blue and purple dusk that flowed through the air like water behind you. The flow of sludge was coming fast so you crossed your arms and blocked, it still hurt but you just saved your friend.

Midoriya's POV

The villain sent an attack my way when my whole life flashed before my eyes, my time with my mother, my time with Y/N, middle school,
Then I snapped back to reality to see an old friend standing in front of me blocking the attack by crossing his arms.