The Entrance Exam! Who Will Prevail?

It's been 10 months since your encounter with the sludge villain, you've been training your second stage of Ultra Instinct to the point where you can use it almost perfectly, however your power hasn't changed, you got up from bed super quick remembering what today was, you took a quick shower and had cereal for breakfast. You put on your uniform and headed out to your new school. You activated Ultra instinct and gained a blue glow.

Y/N: Huh, this is new...

You didn't really think much of it as you began jumping off the walls from building to building, you were aware that you could fly but you only did so If absolutely necessary since it took a lot of energy out of you, eventually you arrived at the big school, you came out of nowhere and slid across the concrete leaving a trail of dust behind you. Some were looking at you normally, others were looking at you like you had two heads, and some were looking at you like your were some sort of god, you scratched the back of your head and walked inside and got signed up,

Y/N: Welp, I've been noticed...

You entered the school and went to do your written exam, you weren't the smartest but you were far from the dumbest, after that you left and entered a room that was very dark and had a lot of seats, some were already there sitting down, you noticed Midoriya sitting with Bakugou, you made your way to Midoriya and sat next to him.

Y/N: Hey Midoriya! How's it been?

Midoriya: Y/N! It's been good! I've been training!

Y/N: Same here!

Bakugou: Will you two shut the hell up?

Y/N: ...no u

He growled and looked to the front of the room, a spotlight hit a man with a black outfit and weird blonde hair, it was the pro hero present mic.

Present mic: What up UA candidates? It's your school DJ, CMON AND LEMME HEAR YA!

There was a dead silence

Midoriya was fanboying over him with a pink glow

Midoriya: Oh my gosh! It's the voice hero present mic! I listen to his radio show everyday of the week!

Y/N: M-Midoriya...?

Present mic: You'll a be put into groups and into separate battle centres!

You all looked at your cards, yours said you'd be at battle center D.

Present mic: Alright! Here's how things will go down! You'll be roaming our fake city!

Present mic: There are three different types of enemies in every battle centre, your goal in this exercise is to use your quirks to shred these robots to increase your number of points! However, we gotta keep things heroic, so attacking other exam...

Present mic: There are three different types of enemies in every battle centre, your goal in this exercise is to use your quirks to shred these robots to increase your number of points! However, we gotta keep things heroic, so attacking other examinees is a big no no!

???: excuse, I have a question!

The spotlight hit a blue haired boy with glasses.

Present mic: Hit me!