Break Your Limits! The Shocking Climax!

3rd POV

Midoriya: Y/N

Midoriya: Y/N...

At this point everyone was looking at Y/N and his new aura, he starred Nomu down as he muttered silently.

Y/N: Get away from my friends...

The boy took one step forward and then moved at the speed of light towards Nomu in hopes of landing a kick, unfortunately Y/N's attack missed due to Nomu ducking before he could hit him. Y/N flipped himself over creating a powerful gust of wind from his movements alone.

Nomu swung at Y/N who dodged the attack and readied an attack himself which resulted in a fist clash, Y/N jumped back at impressive speeds and landed with his arms in front of him. Nomu jumped in front of him about to attack but Y/N moved at the right moment booting past Nomu and avoiding the attack,

he looked at his fists, clenched them a few times and looked at his arms before Nomu turned around and wiped its cheek.

Suddenly shigaraki ran at Y/N,

Shigaraki: You don't know when to quit don't you? You've already lost!!

Shigaraki leaped at Y/N who reacted accordingly and grabbed him by his arm before tossing him away, he landed back on his feet and began scratching his neck.

Shigaraki: Dammit! Shooting squad! Get that brat!!!

What was left of the league of villains shooting squad aimed their Quirks/Weapons and fired at the boy, the bullets went right passed him as he just walked towards Nomu past the many bullets, he stared Nomu down while walking towards him and whacked a bullet away with his arm.

Y/N flew towards nomu at the speed of light and began his assault on Nomu who it's own barrage of punches to counter, the two stayed there for a moment until Nomu was beginning to get pushed back, Nomu leaped and Y/N disappeared, the two were now airborne while still trading blows.

Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima and Todoroki watched in awe at Y/N's new found power.

Todoroki: Whats going on? Just a moment ago he wasn't able to even stand a chance against that thing, now he's pushing it around...?

???: I can explain this...

The four students looked behind them to see a purple cat like man and another man with blue skin and a big ring over his neck and a strange looking staff.

Kirishima: Who are you...?

Beerus: I am lord beerus, the god of destruction of this universe, and the one beside me is my attendant whis.

Whis: We mean no harm, we just felt an overwhelmingly powerful source of god energy here and came to investigate. It wouldn't happen to be that gentleman up there would it...?

Beerus: It is...

Whis: That glow...those eyes...he's attained it...

Beerus: But how did a mere infant, a mortal, obtain the limit breaking power of gods?

Whis looked through his staff to see through Y/N's history and quickly understood the situation.

Whis: I see, allow me to explain, you see, Y/N has had the power of Ultra Instinct for his whole life, but this wasn't Ultra instinct, it was just a "Quirk" that boosted his attack speed, it was more of the empty shell of Ultra Instinct, however after being pushed to the breach of death, he somehow managed to attain a small sample of god Ki, this gave Y/N the boost that he needed to break through his ceiling and reach a greater power that was always locked within him...

Beerus: So why is it him...?

Whis: I don't know, just like "Him" I can't explain exactly how he attained it...but now that we know what it is we have no need to worry, we best be on our way,

The two mysterious beings left as You and Nomu were still airborne, in the blink of an eye you got super close to Nomu and began your final assault, a barrage of punches that were faster then before

(Despite it being the same gif...)

Nomu was Attacking with his own barrage of punches as the sound barrier was being broken about 7 times a second, giant bolts of blue lightning hit the ground below them and made debris fly, you were still attacking when you managed to tap into stage 3 of your quirk at the last moment,

Your silver eyes went back to their normal colour for a brief moment then back to silver, you let out a battle cry that echoed through the whole facility, it was different from the one at the assessment test, it sounded more like an actual roar rather than your double voiced battle cry, (Like the dubbed roar)

put planted your knee into Nomu's gut and left the whole facility silent for a moment, your hands up and blasted Nomu with a blue Ki wave as the sent you to the mountain zone, your pushed yourself from the mountain and charged at Nomu at incredible speeds as you let out another loud roar that echoed through the facility leaving it for everyone to hear.

You reeled your fist back and swung at Nomu with all of your Might as the punch connected and caused a shockwave and a smokescreen. When the smoke cleared everyone was shocked, Nomu had caught the punch and Ultra Instinct wore off, Nomu slammed you into the ground making you spit up saliva as he tossed you away. The last words you heard before blacking our were

I AM HERE!!