An Intense Battle! Y/N L/N Vs Shoto Todoroki!

The two of you met at ground beta.

Todoroki: We'll train by a fight, I won't hold back!

Suddenly he sent a slant of ice your direction, you went Ultra instinct and dodged at the very last moment as the ice grazed your leg.

Y/N: Woah! You gotta warm me before-

You were cut off be a bigger slant of ice heading your direction, you dodged again and darted to his direction.

Y/N: He's fighting like he's trying to kill me...

Todoroki POV

I had just started a battle with a strong student named Y/N. I sent a few attacks at him before he zoomed towards me, the next thing I know he's behind me and sending a barrage of lightning fast punches to my stomach.

 I sent a few attacks at him before he zoomed towards me, the next thing I know he's behind me and sending a barrage of lightning fast punches to my stomach

A single punch wouldn't hurt that much but he's hitting me with about 10 punches a second,

3rd POV

After punching him about 100 times in the stomach you kicked him to a building as he crashed into a wall making a small crater. He was stuck to the wall as you bolted towards Todoroki at high speeds and swung at him. He summoned a wall of ice to protect himself, you punched through the ice and grabbed him before throwing him behind you.

Todoroki: SHOW ME THAT GREAT POWER FROM EARLIER!

Y/N: Then why don't you use your full power as well!

He stopped and stared with a dead look in his eyes, the next then you know there's a whole flurry of fire heading towards you, you tried to jump but Todoroki had frozen your foot solid while letting his fire out, the fire hit you and sent you flying. You then began to fall from the sky.

Todoroki: I *Pant* Win...

He then sent a huge slant of ice towards you.

Y/N: Dammit...Why can't I move...?

The slant of ice was getting closer and you could feel the cool air it produced.

Y/N: D-Dammit...!

He heard you mumble something and was shocked you were still conscious.

Y/N: I said...

You flipped yourself over and faced Todoroki in mid air as he got into a fighting stance.

Y/N: USE YOUR FULL POWER!!!

You let out a loud multi-voiced battle cry that was so loud it shattered Todoroki's ice. You then landed on the ground in both of your feet and stared Todoroki down.

Y/N: Well?!

Todoroki: I refuse to use my father's power...!

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist.

Y/N: Is that what this is about?! You won't go all out because you inherited it from your father?!

Todoroki: I REFUSE TO USE MY FATHER'S QUIRK!!

Y/N: IT'S YOURS...YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!!

He froze in his tracks and his eyes widened, he stood there for about a minute until fire started to flow out of his body.

Y/N: YES! THAT'S IT TODOROKI!! SHOW ME WHAT YOUR MADE OF!!!

He sent a massive barrage of fire and ice towards you as you leaped over the ice and spun around the fire, it just kept coming until you put your hands together and put them by your side.

Y/N: KAAA...

An orb of blue light was charging up in your two hands, a huge slant of ice and a raging inferno bolted at you, the fire melted the ice a little and made it more slippery, you used this as an opportunity to slide under the fire and did just that.

Y/N: MEEE...

Todoroki was getting irritated and sent three ice walls at you, your hands were occupied so you kicked through it instead creating a few chunks of ice as you stood on one of them,

Y/N: HAAA...

A fast blaze of fire was sent your direction as you jumped to a different chunk of ice in the air, another blaze of fire was thrown at you so you jumped to the last on and dodged a third blaze of fire.

Y/N: MEEE...

Todoroki was absolutely done and sent a huge mountain of ice at you followed by a bunch of ice blocks that extended towards you, you were gliding over the ice until a bunch of ice pillars were made in an attempt to hit you, you jumped from pillar to pillar and leaped to Todoroki. Your attack was finished charging up.

Todoroki: You can't dodge in mid air!

Todoroki's hand began to glow orange as a trail of fire emitted from his palm and fingers, he then stuck out his palm out towards you and the biggest inferno of fire was thrown at you,
You maneuvered above the raging inferno and glided over it until you were right in front of Todoroki.

Todoroki's hand began to glow orange as a trail of fire emitted from his palm and fingers, he then stuck out his palm out towards you and the biggest inferno of fire was thrown at you,You maneuvered above the raging inferno and glided over it unti...

Y/N: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Todoroki was engulfed by a beam of bright blue light that could be seen from anywhere in musutafu, he was sent to the other side of ground beta. When the smoke cleared Todoroki could be seen on the ground unconscious with his clothes torn up a little and a few burn marks on his skin.

Y/N: T-Todoroki...

You fell to the ground and passed out as well as you heard a faint voice.

Tsuyu: Y/N!! Todoroki!!