Tranquility

Jesse's legs were lazily crossed over the other and the slow crisp breeze was constantly blowing across her soft pale face.

Olivia had her hands folded neatly on her lap, the beaming sun glazing her bare neck.

Lukas was simply relaxing and occasionally blowing a big light green bubble.

Jesse closed her eyes for a few moments.

"Nice weather were having eh," Lukas commented.

"You sound so cliche," Olivia added faintly, her foot steadily tapping against the solid floor.

Lukas chuckled lightly, leaned forward and said, "I know."

Everything became quiet for a few moments.

"So..what are you gonna do once your out of here Jesse?" Olivia asked.

Jesse quickly glanced up at Olivia and shrugged.

"I haven't really thought of that..," She mumbled quietly.

"Well then now's the time to start," Lukas commented.

Jesse leaned back against the cold bench and said slowly, "Yeah I suppose..."

Lukas continued to chew slowly on his small piece of gum and Olivia had pulled out a small dark brown pocket book.

The plain cover looked somewhat old, but Olivia didn't seem to mind at all.

Jesse enjoyed the cool wind softly blowing across her warm face.

Being out here made her feel free. Her soft gaze caught a flock of raven-colored birds soaring high in the crystal blue sky.

Lukas thoughtfully gazed at Jesse. Her dark brown eyes were bright, a small beautiful smile was tugging on her strawberry-colored lips.

What was left of her mocha hair oscillated gently and her supple cheeks glowed with a faint, but tender cherry colored tint.

Lukas smiled dreamily, his joyful thoughts wandering.

Olivia glanced at Lukas and smirked slyly before turning her thoughtful attention back to her small book.

Jesse eagerly glanced around, before she leaned further back.

Her back gently pressed against the ebony bench and Lukas glanced away from her.

He gently ran his hand through his golden wind-blown hair in an attempt to fix it a bit.

"Lukas your hair is fine..," Jesse commented with a light chuckle.

"..No," Lukas said, "I'm pretty sure it's hideous right now."

"Oh brother," Olivia said playfully, "I bet it's the end of the world now huh."

"Yeah actually....it is," Lukas said, focusing on his blonde locks.

Olivia's eyebrow rose as she turned back to her book. "Men," She muttered.

"Hey at least were better than women," Lukas said with a chuckle.

Olivia didn't waste any time to harshly smack him in the shoulder with her pocket book.

"Hey I'm just kidding..," Lukas said innocently.

"Mmm...," Jesse's umber eyebrow rose.

"Yeah right," Olivia grumbled before reopening her small book.

"It's the truth I swear," Lukas said serenely.

"Good luck proving that," Jesse remarked plainly as the wind gently braided her glossy hair.