🇮🇹 Chapter 6. Helping an Autobot

I collapsed and groaned in pain. My shoulder connected quite hard with the ground. Pain shot through me like a fire. I sat up. 'Sky...' I flinched. 'I am sorry. I am sorry, it won't happen again.' I got back up on my feet. 'I am sorry,' I repeated. 'I just wanted to ask if you're okay,' Ironhide said. 'I feel fine. I am fine...' I passed him. I wasn't fine. My shoulder hurt and I was embarrassed. Why did this happen? Why did I make a silly mistake. 'Sky.' Ironhide blocked my way. 'What's wrong?' He asked. 'Nothing. I made a silly mistake. I shouldn't have made an amateur mistake like that.'

'It's not a big deal. Get yourself some water and sit down for a moment,' he ordered. 'I feel fine, Ironhide. Really, it's nothing,' I said and waved it off and mixed with the group again. When the training was over, I returned to my room and removed my uniform. My shoulder was swollen and heavily bruised. 'Great,' I scowled. Moving was painful but no bone sticking out, so that's good.

I laid down for a moment, closed my eyes and ran my hand over my face. 'Stupid mistake,' I scowled. I refreshed myself and headed for the cafeteria to get some lunch. Like usual, I sat alone except that this time, Mirage decided to join. 'Hey, I know you hate Christmas but I am going to ask you anyway. There's a Christmas market in down town Washington DC and I thought maybe you'd like to come with me later this afternoon?' He asked.

'I don't like it, so no,' I replied icily. 'Come on, it'll be fun and you owe me because you rejected my last offer for a drive,' he said. I shook my head. 'No.' He eyed me. 'What's wrong with your shoulder? Are you hurt?' He asked. 'No,' I huffed. 'I am not hurt. Just overstretched a muscle, that's all. Mind your own business,' I snapped. 'Okay, okay. No offense, I just thought—' I cut him off. 'No, drop it,' I snarled. He raised his hands in peace before he started eating,— a little saddened.

'What's with the girl over there?'

Mirage turned his head. He didn't reply and looked back down at his plate. 'You slept with her, didn't you?' He still didn't reply. 'Let me guess... she hurt your feelings.' He gave me an annoyed look. 'So you do understand why I rather be alone,' I mocked. 'I don't want to talk about it,' he growled. 'The pain is deeper, isn't it? What did she do to you?'

The mech sighed. 'I thought I was clear, Sky. I don't want to talk about it,' he snarled. After our lunch, Mirage vanished in thin air but I decided to have a little chat with this 'girl' Mirage slept with. She glanced at me. 'I love you jacket...' I passed but she stopped me and a weak smile crept up on my face. 'It's Louis Vuitton.' I turned and faked a smile. 'Damn. I am Sky.' I shook her hand. 'Victoria. Never seen you around here.' I shrugged, 'no, I just got here a couple of days ago. I am from Beverly Hills. My dad owns a large house.'

Victoria became suddenly very interested. 'Beverly hills?' She repeated. 'Yup, my daddy has a very good job. He gave me a black Bugatti Chiron for my birthday. You know how these things go,' I scoffed and waved my hand off. 'I-uhm...' she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. 'You like traveling?'

'Oh, yes I do. Paris and London are my favorite cities. My father has a private jet, I can take it whenever I'd like. What about you, boyfriend?' We sat down. 'I had a boyfriend. My father works here. Theodore Galloway.' I hummed, 'I know him. Heard a lot about him.' She smiled. 'I saw you talking to Mirage,' she began. I shrugged, 'you like him?' I asked. 'I slept with him once.' She rolled her eyes. 'That's common to happen around here?'

'No, but he was flirting with me. Guys are stupid. I wanted to have some fun but he's a jerk.' I snorted. 'He's mad at you, isn't he?' I asked. 'Of course he is. Wouldn't you if I had a tape of you sleeping with someone? I like to have a card up a sleeve. If I want him to do something...' she trailed off. I faked a smile.

I am really good at what I am doing and this girl is clueless. I guess being with the Decepticons makes you think differently. They're rude and mean and if you don't be on their level, you're screwed. Most Decepticons, even Starscream, despite being the biggest idiot on earth, are really sly. I studied the girl for a moment. Now I know what is bothering Mirage so much. She had a sex tape and is black mailing. Kinda pathetic to do such thing, even for an Autobot.

I was in dilemma with myself. Am I going to do something about it or not. Why would I care? I don't even like Autobots on the other hand, it's wrong, Autobot or not. I sighed.

That evening, Victoria had her training so I sneaked into her room to search. I grabbed her laptop but didn't found what I was going for but apparently, Mirage wasn't the only victim. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I searched through her drawer and found it. It was written on the small box which had several flash drives. I took it with me and deleted some files on her computer. I reserved the whole thing so everything was deleted. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Why am I helping an Autobot? I felt ashamed.

I headed back to my room and removed my gloves. I always use gloves when I am searching for something. Reduces the change of being caught. Although, Victoria is so dump, she won't even suspect me. I am probably not the only she told me her little secret.