Chapter 3

Zelda examined the crumbling walls of the Temple of Time, her boots clicking on the stone floors, and the Sheikah Slate providing a soft illuminating glow. It was so quiet on the plateau, and the hole in the roof provided great natural light. The floor and walls were covered in a layer of grass, moss, and ivy. The Goddess Statue was mostly intact, with smaller replicas at its feet and a mystical light surrounding it.

"This is perfect," Zelda said, walking up to the statue. Link, who was previously sharpening his blade, walked up behind her. 

"It's settled. This is the place," Zelda said. 

Link nodded.

"Now we need to handle everything else. I have on my list that we need clothing, jewelry, catering, music, pictures, a priest, and guests, of course," She continued. "Know of anyone?"

"Yeah."

"Wonderful! Where should we start?"

"Hateno and Kakariko village are closest.."

"Okay, we'll start at Hateno, then proceed to Kakariko, Zora's Domain, Goron City, Rito Village, and end at Gerudo Town. Did I forget anything?"

"Well, there's Tarrey Town."

"Tarrey Town?"

"Oh, it's a new village an Akkala I helped build."

"All right, we can stop there. Also, is Robbie's Lab still standing? I want to speak with him. Oh, and we can stop at the Great Hyrule Forest while we're at it."

Link nodded.

"Great. Now that we have a plan, we can leave first thing in the morning. Know where we can stay the night?"

"Not really."

"Then we'll have to camp inside the Shrine of Resurrection. It's the only shelter I know of that shouldn't be ruined by now," She turned up the hill, still holding the Sheikah Slate in front of her and looking at something onscreen. Link hurriedly caught up, drawing his sword in case a Bokoblin showed up as they walked on.