Chapter 5

"What's for breakfast?" Zelda asked as she got up.

"Umm," Link stuttered, "I could make an omelet or some fruit.."

The fruit is fine," Zelda said.

Link rummaged through his bag for the different fruit choices. He pulled out some apples, bananas and wildberries.

"All this is so basic," Zelda laughed.

"Anything else I'd have to cut up."

"True, we should get going. What do we have still have to do here?"

"There are some people I want to invite, and the tailor here could make the clothes."

"Could? Is there another option?"

"There's a Gerudo tailor in Tarrey Town."

"Oh, we should probably go with the traditional Hylian style they have here."

"Sounds good."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get a move on so we can head to Kakariko village."

Zelda opened the door first and stepped outside. The air was still cool and the grass was touched with dew. Despite this, there were two men sitting on the lawn just outside. Shortly after, link followed her outside.

"Link, who are these men out here?"

"Oh, I hoped I'd run into you two," Link said, "Zelda, these are my friends Bolson and Karson. Bolson and Karson, this is my fiance, Princess Zelda."

"Fiance, huh? Guess you beat me to it, Link," Bolson said. 

"About that, I was wondering if you two would come to our wedding. It's in May in the Temple of Time on the Great Plateau."

"Ah, spring.. with the infinite falling petals representing endless love.. Good idea, my friend."

"So, will you come?"

"I suppose since I'm retired I could use a vacation. Whaddya say, Karson?"

"Sounds good," Karson said.

"Great," Link replied.

"So, does that mean the only thing left to do is go to the tailor's?" Zelda asked. 

"Yep," Link said, as they turned and walked back to town.

"Nice seeing you two," Bolson called after them. 

It was only a short walk to the tailor's shop, so Link lead his horse behind them. When they got to the main road, Link pointed it out as the first shop on the right. When Zelda got inside, she stood for a second in the doorway.

"Well, this is... quaint."

"Yeah, well, it's not royal."

From the corner of the room, a quiet voice interrupted them.

"Welcome.. can I help you with anything?" The shopkeeper said.

"Ah, yes. Do you take requests?" Zelda asked.

"Um, wait a second.." the shopkeeper paused for a minute, "yes, we can do requests."

"Wonderful. I'll need a traditional Hylian wedding gown and groomswear," Zelda turned to link and asked, "Will we have any bridesmaids or groomsmen? I don't know anyone..."

"Nah," Link said.

"That'll be it, then."

"When will you need this by?"

"Not for awhile, so take your time. We'll be back in about a month to see how everything's going."

"Okay, thank you for choosing Ventest Clothing." The shopkeeper moved into another room, presumably to write down the order, and Zelda turned to Link again.

"So, is that it? For Hateno, I mean," Zelda asked.

"Yeah."

"Then we should head to Kakariko. It's still about eight, so that should be plenty of time to get there."

"Alright."

They left the store and got on the horse- that was waiting patiently outside for them- and got on their way towards Kakariko village.