chapter two~move in

~third person~

Everybody climbed out of the car when Andi groans loud enough the whole town could probably hear, "Finally, my legs are jello after that car ride!"

"Andi could you maybe keep it down? If you keep that up you might get yourself kicked out." said Cyrus while shaking his head. Suddenly everyone hears a familiar voice,"CY BABBYYYYY"everybody whips their heads around when Bowie makes a very Bowie remark"Cyrus who's baby are you?" while furrowing his eyebrows.

"AMBER BEARRRR" Cyrus says while running up to the blonde haired beauty running towards him."I missed you so much! How was the Thousand Islands?" The short boy asked her while still hugging the girl like his life depended on it.

"I missed you too but unfortunately I have to breathe." The girl said slightly laughing. "Oh uh right sorry there."  "It's alright Cy, chill.

Anyways, I got us a bunch of matching things and I got you a secret gift just for you, and a matching ring with you and somebody special"

"Ambs you shouldn't have! Wait wait what?" Cyrus looks around and sees Amber's mom and step-dad laughing at something some tall boy, about 5'10 with dirty blonde hair slicked back to the right slightly, he appeared to have glasses on but he was so far away that he couldn't tell.

"Amber, can I go say hi to your parents?" he says trying not to make the girl realize he wants to see the very attractive boy standing a good distance away from them even though she knows that he's gay.

"Sure, also how many times have I told you that you are welcome to call them Mom and Dad. After all you're at my house so much you might as well." Amber said after grabbing Cyrus' hand like they usually did.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I was raised to talk to adults formally" Cyrus said pushing the girl playfully.

"Oh you wanna be like that? I will throw hands like old times" Amber says while chuckling because of the memories from when Cyrus was in seventh grade.

"No, no Amber stop!" Cyrus said barely able to breathe he was laughing so hard. "Not until you apologize!"Amber said having Cyrus pinned on the ground, tickling him and play punching him. "F-fine I'm sorry, I'm sorry."  "What was that I couldn't hear you?"  "I SAID IM SORRY AMBERRRR!"  "Now that's more like it."Amber said as she hopped off him walking into the kitchen to get them water.

"Oh it's on, Amber Rose Kippen!" Cyrus said with his signature smug look. Before he knew it they were play fighting and at that moment not anyone nor anything around them mattered.

The two ended up on the ground pushing one another to fight for the "final knockout". Somehow Cyrus managed to pin Amber down and get on top of her ready to tickle her to death when they hear someone walk over to them.

"Um Amber, random guy? What's going on here?" Cyrus looked up and his heart almost stopped, the boy from earlier was standing right in front of him and looking at him, the pretty boy noticed him. His hair was now slightly messy due to the fall wind, his glasses were on the brim of his nose and his eyes were the prettiest shade of green, almost emerald but not quite.

Cyrus hopped off of Amber's lap but sat on the ground next to her. The boy put out two hands to both kids on the ground and of course they grabbed the boys hand. Cyrus noticed how soft the boys hands were and how his nails were the perfect length to have his head scratched and his hair played with.

"The name's TJ, TJ Kippen." said the taller boy. "Uh, I'm Guyrus, I mean um Cyrus." TJ chuckled slightly but didn't say anything about it, "and your last name?"

At this point Amber pushed Cyrus out of the way,"His name is Cyrus Goodman, my best friend!" Cyrus just stood behind her furrowing eyebrows and observing the girl.

"And I'm assuming you're Amber's cousin?" said Cyrus, entering the conversation again."That would be me, yes"said TJ smiling, showing his pearly whites.

'Oh boy am I in for a funky ride for the rest of this long year.'

A/n: I actually did the formatting right this time! Woot woot