chapter three~bambi

Everybody had gotten their rooms situated so everybody liked what was going on with it.

"I didn't know you got a second pride flag, Amber" Cyrus said while looking at the three pride flags line up on the wall, one being Cyrus', the next two being Amber's.

Amber looked over at TJ for a second, then back at Cyrus "yeah I got it on vacation."

"Well I guess that means that us gays still stay winning" Cyrus said while walking to the door. "I'm going to go check out campus, you guys want to come with?"

"Sure, but can I say hi to Andi first, I don't understand why they messed up her room and had to send her on the other side of campus."

"Sure Amber, T are you coming?" Cyrus said making up the lame nickname on the spot.

"Sure just let me finish this chapter" TJ said looking down from his his book for a moment to look at Cyrus.

"Okay well me and Amber here will be in room 170, Andi's room once you're done." Cyrus said as he nudges Amber with his elbow to get her to move towards the door.

Suddenly Amber bursts back into the room,knocking over the table next to the door,"I have to make sure I look presentable!"

"Ambs, when do you not look presentable"Cyrus asks while fixing the table that Amber carelessly knocked down.

"I just have to grab one thing before we go" Amber said almost falling over she was in such a rush.

"Amber chill out you're not going to die in the next five minutes" said Cyrus while laughing at the girl frantically running around the room.

Finally they exit the room and start the walk to Andi and Buffy's room.

"Cy here's the ring I got you while I was on vacation" Amber says handing Cyrus a hefty sized ring.

"How on Earth did you think my finger would fit in this?" Cyrus said holding his hand up to Amber so she could see the amount of space there was left in the ring.

"I don't know, just put it on the useless chain you always have around your neck so you look straight."Amber says knocking on the door to room 170.

Cyrus did as told and looped the chain through the ginormous ring and put it back around his neck, tucking it under his white shirt.

Cyrus was about to walk into the room when Amber makes a strange remark,"can you actually wait in the hallway, I need to talk to Andi about something."

Cyrus stood there confused until Amber gave him the look she gave him before she tried to get back together with Jonah when he was in 8th grade.

He nodded his head in understanding and winked at the blonde girl before she rolled her eyes and shut the door.

"So Andi, I have something I've wanted to tell you ever since Jonah and I broke up."

"Okay?" Andi says, her heartbeat so fast she thought it was about to beat out of her chest.

"I like you, I like you so much. I've liked you ever since the party we went to."

"Is this some type of sick joke because if it is it's so not funny." Andi says slightly getting mad, for no apparent reason.

"N-no Bambi I would never hurt you." Amber says, her voice cracking.

"You said the same thing to me over the summer." A familiar voice said walking in the door.

A/n: I would finish this right now but I'm actually so tired, but there will be an update tomorrow :)