Chapter twelve~my love

Cyrus' PoV

"Of course we can do it again" I said slightly chuckling at the fact that I made the Tj Kippen stutter, the basketball god, the popular jock, the athlete with boundless confidence.

The tall, strawberry scented, sweet tasting boy leaned in this time, not letting me have a second to prepare.

I'm glad he did though, cause this was new, intriguing and I didn't want it to stop any time soon.

His lips  are as soft as a velvet couch, and are sweeter than candy.

We finally pulled away from the kiss, both hoping we'd be able to do it again.

Tj leaned back onto the cherry tree,"wow, that was an exceptional first kiss."

"Wait I was your first kiss?" I say while I can feel my eyes widen.

The boy nods, lightly smiling." Yes, you were. And I'm glad it's someone who I desperately want to be with for a long time."

I could feel my face heat up, me being dorky I smiled and tilted my head to both sides while leaning up on my tippy toes and back down.

"Well, my love I am desperately falling in love with you." I say while grabbing his hand so we could start walking.

"I second that" I notice that Tj plays with my fingers while he's holding my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived back on campus about 30 minutes later. When we were passing the entrance of freshman and sophomore dorms we saw reed, well I did.

We made eye contact for the entire time I walked past, I could see the pain in his eyes. It hurt to see him like that, I can't just ditch him after everything he's done for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reed's POV

I was sitting in the lounge, doing my homework when I hear an oddly familiar giggle from down the hallway, so I start to pack my stuff up and get ready to head back to my room. I stood up and started to the door, just as I was about to enter the beige themed hallway with plants to add a pop of colour until I see the small, brown haired boy, hand in hand with the tall blonde enemy.

Some emotion took over my body, I'm suddenly unable to move, unable to breathe, I'm basically unable to feel, all I know is I feel completely disconsolate about this.

We made eye contact and I swear I saw a flash of panic splatter across his face. But all I know is that I have to try and win this boy over whoever this Tj guy thinks he is.

A/N : hi so you will be seeing amber, reed, and a l e x  next chapter so uh yeah :)