chapter six~arms

"I was born sick,but I love it"

3rd person POV

TRIGGER WARNING!
-

-

-

TJ had just walked out from the room, causing everyone to be confused. Cyrus walked after the boy to comfort him of course.

Cyrus walked in the bathroom a few seconds after TJ had, "TJ, are you alright?"

"Go away, I'm fine" said the taller boy holding back his tears from inside the stall.

"T, I know you're not okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to,but just know I'm here forever and always.

Figuring out who was talking by the nickname made TJ's heart skip a beat, and hearing the words coming out of his mouth.

TJ was wearing a long sleeve baggy shirt and black jeans.He came out of the stall and just engulfed the smaller boy in a hug.

Cyrus grabbed the boys arm,causing the taller boy to flinch in pain.

"TJ may I see your arm?"  Cyrus asked,his voice soft but concerned.

TJ softly pulled up his sleeve and showed it to Cyrus and Cyrus just pulled the boy into a hug.

"I will always be here for you,I am not going anywhere" Cyrus said, voice muffled in TJ's shoulder.

TJ knew at this point that he was completely whipped for this Freshman, and one day he will be able to call Cyrus his.  

A/N; this chapter was extremely difficult to write,which is why it is so short. But i just had an idea and tried to write it in, there will be more in depth about TJ's history next chapter but as of today im mentally drained enough. :}