YES!!

Y/N P.O.V 

I was being dolled up by my sister. she was running around doing my make up and getting things done, but the main question is, 

'why am I getting ready? why did I have to take a day off of my work?'

"unnie, tell me why I am getting ready at least?!! please!!" I asked with frustration.

"oh so matt hasn't told you yet... anyway we are going to meet someone special!!" she said with full excitement.

"huh?" I didn't get it 

"Yes we are meeting someone who is close to your heart and you know this person. he means the world to you. you will thank us later..."

I got dressed, my sister and her husband, matt, took me to some place, which is very familiar but I don't know how. 

we lost our parents very young. my sister and I lived mainly on our own and grew up on our own. we both are very possessive over each other.

unnie met matt, when she was in university. they met cause of a project and fell in love with each other. he was always there for her and me when we needed him. he is like my dad now. later on when they were old enough, Matt proposed to Jennie unnie and they got married.  

"looks like we are here!!" unnie shouted.

"Y/N, do you remember this place?" matt asked me.

"I think I do... I don't know" I said trying to remember.

"its okay, lets go and meet someone special.." he said and we all walked out of the car.

I got out of the car and started to walk. after a bit, I see rose petals on the floor leading to a place. I started to walk and there were pictures of me and Jimin, my boyfriend, hung on threads with notes here and there. this is our journey together....

'IS HE BREAKING UP WITH ME?! ommo'

'no no lets keep it together he won't do anything like that... right?'

I walked a bit more and the smile on my face wouldn't drop. he is the sweetest person on this planet. unnie was right, he does mean the world to me and he is very close to my heart. but what is all this for?  I walked some more and I see someone off in the mist standing. I walked a little in the front and realized it was Jimin.

"Jimin-ah?" I asked in shock. I walked in front of him and he turn to look at me with his eye smile.

"Y/N, you mean the world to me. you are me power and strength. you are the reason I wake up in the morning. you make me smile, blush, laugh and love. I love you very very much!" he said and there were more petals from the roof. I looked at him and he was on one knee..

"Y/N will you be the one for me, and make me the happiest man on earth. Y/n will you marry me?"

I was already crying. I couldn't get myself to speak cause of how happy and surprised I was. I nod in response. He quickly put the ring on my finger, got up and kissed me.

"aww... you are so cute! did you like it?" he asked 

"yeah.." I said smiling.

"yay!! Jimin and Y/N are getting married!!!" I heard screams. I looked to the source to the voice to only find the rest of the guys, Jimin's parents and my family.

"what?! how did you guys get here, weren't ya'll in the UK?" I asked and hugged all of them.

"we were but someone here wanted to surprise you so we are all here..." Jin explain. I turned and looked at Jimin. he was smiling like an angel.

"thank you so much jagi!!" I said and hugged him tight.

"you liked it?" he asked again.

"try loved it!" I said and all of laughed.

"so we have another marriage coming up, yay!!" Jhope said jumping around.

we all chilled together and went for lunch. after lunch everybody said they will leave, so we bid goodbye to them. they promised to stay back here from now on so most probably they would crash at my place today and unnie would leave to matt's place. 

Jimin wanted to stay longer with me so we decided to just walk around the place and talk. we sat down and talked for a while. I always enjoyed my time with him. 

"I love you jimin-ah" 

"I love you to my baby love"

Hey guys!! I am back with another fanfic. 

I hope you guys support it and like it.

please do comment and tell me how it is. also, don't forget to vote.

okay thats it.... so 

byeee!!