CAUGHT!

Jimin P.O.V 

'i am going to be a father!' was the only thought going around in my head. all the things people said were just not processing in my mind.

"you gave the me best gift I could ask for!" I said to her as all of us talked and partied a little. the housemates were so happy with the news!

after a while everybody left and we cleaned up a little. we were all extremely tired and happy at the end of the day!

"I think its time for you to go to bed jagi.... I'll come along with you as well!" I said as I held her hand.

"yeah... I am tired. okay guys, I am off to bed! good night!" she said and we left.

we walked into the room and changed into some comfortable clothes. did our night routines and fell asleep in an instant.

'thank you for the best present I could get in the world jagi' I said very softly and kissed her forehead.

timeskip~ (next morning)

we all woke up and did our usual routines. I walked out and realized what today was! 

'ohh! this is going to be a fun day!'

 "good morning everyone!" said my lovely angel, Mrs. Park Y/N 

"morning! how are you doing?" Matt asked.

"good, I just feel bad that Jennie unnie and Matt oppa had to leave so soon...." she said a bit sad. matt had some urgent work so they had to leave immediately.

"well, good thing is all of us are going to Y/N's office today!" Jin hyung said to lighten her mood up. she immediately smiled.

we all talked and ate. Vincen didn't say anything much during breakfast. he seemed to lost in thought.

"okay guys, lets leave?" harry grabbed his bag and said.

"yeah lets go and see how Y/N's office is!" Rose said in excitement and Vincen just stared at us in horror.

timeskip~(early in the evening..)

we were all working in Y/N's cabin the entire day. suddenly the door burst open and it was Jisoo, panting for breathe.

"Jisoo what happened? why are you in such a hurr-" Jisoo cut Y/N off,

"the police, the CBI and some other officials are here and they say they have found the culprit for the scandal..." she said and Y/N's eyes went wide. she turned to look at me and I looked at her with a calm expression. 

the officers and the officials entered the cabin and I stood next to Y/N. they entered and bowed to all of us and we did the same.

"officer, may I know what you have found out and why you are here?" Y/N said.

Vincen P.O.V 

I knew my game was over. all I want to know now is how they found out. 

'Park Jimin, you really do know how to play your cards well....' I thought and chills went down my spine.

"sir, ma'am the culprit is Vincen Chase." the officer said and his assistants came towards me to hand cuff me.

"what is the proof that its me?" I asked and Y/N looked at me with a smirk. there was media in the hallway and photos were being taken.

'Y/N planned to call the media! she is taking revenge for what I did in the past but on another level!' 

"well, I presume Mr. Yun is your assistant?" the officer said and I looked at him confused. to my complete shock it was Sungbin. he was wearing a suit, and he bowed to Y/N and Jimin when he entered. I was in utter shock.

Y/N P.O.V 

"SUNGBIN! YOU F***KER! HOW DARE YOU GET ME CAUGHT AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON ME?!" Vincen shouted and tried to get out of the officers grip but I walked in between Sungbin and him.

"he was never the Sungbin you thought he was. he is an officer, Mr. Yun and has the same voice as Sungbin. the Sungbin you know of was caught by the police. he told us all the things you were planning to do against me. he also told us an important detail that, you never saw his face but you only recognise his voice. we replaced Sungbin for Mr. Yun and learned all your up comings......" I said. I was pissed as I remembered all the thing he did to me in the past. 

"you think I didn't see your little assistant, Sungbin in London?" I laughed as I watched his expression change into pure terror.

"I knew you were still in the country and all your doings. did you think I am as naïve and stupid as I was before, to let you in my house. you think I would let you destroy me again?  the trap wasn't yours but mine! the game is over Vincen!" I said and he fell to his knees. Jimin walked up to him and sat down in front of him..

Jimin P.O.V 

I sat down in front of him and he looked up.

"do you think I would just let you step over my wife like that..... well Vincen Chase, now I want you to rot in jail waiting for someone to give you a bail, which will never happen. I want you to wait in jail with the thought and fear of dying some day but not knowing when...." I said.  there was fear written all over his face in the realization of what was going to happen to him.

the police dragged him out of the room and he had to face the media outside. he hide his face and tried to cover up. 

'this is for messing with my family!'  

hey guys! 

this story is soon coming to an end! Its sad but I hope you liked the story! I will be writing one more chapter that would basically be it. 

should I write an epilogue?

comment and tell me your feed back about the story and any ideas you have for a new story!

well, thats it for now! 

byeeee~ 

<3 <3