MY FAMILY!

Y/N P.O.V 

its been a while since the incident with Vincen. he was put in life long jail. well, that was that!

our friends shifted into my old house. they renovated it, added more rooms and made it lively. fortunately enough, they are to our right side. Jennie unnie and Mark oppa bought a house and it is to our left side. we all meet almost everyday but mainly during the weekends.

Jennie unnie was blessed with twins. Kim Jihee, she is 4 years old and Kim Sungwoo, he is also 4 years old. both of them took by unnie and oppa equally, making both of them naughty and cute at the same time.

life was full of smiles and the happiness doubled after my kids came into my life. my two children. my baby boy, Park Chanwoo, who is now 5 and my baby girl, Park Jihyun who just turned 1. they were the missing pieces of my puzzle.

"both of them took by your smile and calmness..." I say as Jimin and I watch them play in the park.

"they took by your elegance and cuteness. they both resemble the both of us quite well...." Jimin says as he smiles at them playing around the park.

it was a Saturday, which mean Family day for us. Both Jimin and I work making it extremely difficult for us to see them on a daily basis. which is why we made Saturdays family days, so we both could bond with our little angels. 

today we all went to the beach in the morning and ate lunch out. Chanwoo and Jihyun fell asleep for a while so we fell asleep along with them. after waking up, here we are in the park. Jimin and I had a hard time in the beginning leaving Chan and Jihyun with Jennie unnie but they seemed to enjoy her company.... we slowly got used to leaving them there.

"what should I make tomorrow for lunch since everyone is coming to our house..?" I asked Jimin.

"maybe, all our favourite....Kimchi, Samgyeopsal and Bibimbap?" he suggested. the kids were already near us and gave me a big nod.

"fine, we have to go grocery shopping now then... okay with all?" I asked. Jimin nodded while Chan and Jihyun jumped around in excitement.

we all walked back home changed into some comfortable clothes since we knew this trip to the store was going to take a while to get back from. we got all the things we needed and walked out of the house. 

the drive to the store was fun. Chan and Jihyun love to sing songs in the car just like Jimin and I. one of the things both of them took from us. they try and sing the songs even though they can't spell the words right. its funniest and cutest thing to watch.  

we walked into the store and Jihyun latched onto her dads front in her baby bag (you know the sleeve type of thing that is used to carry babies in like a bag thing!)

Chan was with me. we all walked in and Jihyun seem to be playing around with her dad's shirt while Chan was walking with me and helping me out. we shopped for quite a while and finally got into the car. Chan and Jihyun fell asleep through the ride home.

Jimin P.O.V 

they all fell asleep in the car through the ride home. Y.N seemed to have a peaceful sleep while the kids slept in peace as well.

'thank you for giving me a family that I love and cherish so much Y/N. I love you and I always will!'

we got home and Y/N woke up. we carried the kids back into their rooms and took all the groceries and left it in the kitchen. we both finally hit the bed after a exhausting yet fun day and fell asleep in an instant.

Y/N P.O.V 

'i went through so much and thought of leaving this world cause I had no importance in it. Jimin, you came into my life and changed it upside, you taught me how to be happy, how to love and how to care for someone. we were with each other through each of our worst days. I loved, laughed and cried with you. thank you always being there for me Jimin-ah and blessing me with this beautiful life full of smiles and love.' I thought as I lay in bed.

Author P.O.V 

life likes to play with your emotion and give you the hardest times to knock you out but always remember that there will be a good time for all of us and it will come. its just a test of patience. leaving a beautiful life wouldn't help you out at all. you get to live life once, so why not life it will smiles and love than hate and sadness?  

yes guys, i said that! well back to the story!

Jimin P.O.V 

"i love you guys!"

Jihyung P.O.V 

"i love you oppa, eomma and appa!"

Chanwoo P.O.V 

"I love you ji, eomma and appa!"

Y/N P.O.V 

"i love you guys!" i said and turned to Jimin.

"I'm glad I  Fell for you.....

Heyy guys~

well, thats it! its over! I know this is damn sad but that's where this story ends! 

I hope all you lovelies are having an great day/night! remember to always be kind and live life to the fullest!

I'll take your leave now! see you next time~

byeeee~~~