CONFERENCE

Vincen P.O.V 

'oh no! oh no! I am going to be exposed and my life is going to be finished!' was all that came to my mind.

the second we arrived in the office, i spotted the media. shit! is he possibly going to destroy me in front of the entire country?! i was sweating and shaking. 

we all got of the car and i looked over at jimin's car. he was helping Y/N out. the second she got down the car, i lost my mind! she looked like an angel, a goddess.... just beautiful! they both held hands and started to walk into the building, while the rest of us followed. once we got into the lift jimin said...

"guys there is a press meet we have attend, now! i am sorry i didn't tell u earlier but it was last minute. also, if i told you, you guys would not come..." he quickly glanced at me. 

'he planned this! SHIT! I AM SCREWED!'

we all reached the top of the building where the press conference was being held and the camera flashes took our vision away. we managed to walk up to the stage and sit down. i was given a spot as well....?

"thank you all for being here! i would like to say something before you all question us..... first of all, can u control love, the feeling? no, right? you fall in love and you can't stop that. well neither can i, i am human as well. what i am trying to get to is that...... Y/N was my girlfriend. now, she is my wife. yes, we are married..." he said and my eyes widened. 

'did i help him with the rumors or did i hurt his feelings by sticking my hand into his personal life?'

"now you may ask us whatever you like.." Y/N said in a soft voice. it was calm and steady yet stern. 

"since when were you two dating?" on reporter asked.

"we were dating for 2 years.... we got married close to 1 years ago..." Y/N said.

"what is one thing that you hate about each other?" one reporter asked. all of us giggled.

"shall i be very frank?..he gets everything he wants, if he doesn't... he through a tantrum and tare the house down! it pisses me and the rest of them off!" Y/N said and the rest of them nodded including me.

"well...... but what i hate most about her.... ummm...... how lazy she is! to take her for a workout is like a 2 hour job, i need to plan from the morning to go in the evening.." Jimin says and Y/N goes deep red. everybody else in the room just giggles at the couple.

Y/N P.O.V 

'PARK JIMIN! YOUR DEAD WHEN WE GET UP TO YOUR CABIN!' 

we all were asked questions and the press meet went as planned. but i never excepted things to come out like what it did...

there were so many comments going around and it was crazy. my phone was abt to blast! the negative were in good numbers but we both knew that this was going to be there. we all did some work in the office when suddenly Mark ran into the office...

"MR. PARK!" he ran in and Jimin stood up. he had a stern expression on his face. i slowly walked next to him and held his hand. it seemed to have calmed his anger down. 

"what is it Mark?" i asked in a calm voice.

"we might have found the culprit for the rumors..." he said as he swallowed. we both looked at each other and ran to the security room. the rest of them were there and I looked over to Vincen literally sweating and shaking! he looked terrified! 

'HE DID IT?!'

"officer what did you find out?" Jimin asked as he held my hand. I walked next to him, towards the screen.

"the statement was posted in LA..... but the culprit moved his position. I am sorry sir but this scandal has led to some problems in the company. the employees think they can't believe you anymore....." the officer said and Jimin's looked like he was about to cry.

"officer, the employees will believe me, won't they? I will talk to them! but I want the best of your crew on this! I want results in the next week!" my voice came out sharp and loud. the housemates looked quite shocked. 

I looked over at Jimin and he looked dead. he had no expression on his face, he was just staring at the screen blankly. my heart broke into a million pieces. 

"okay guys, can you all come to Jimin's cabin and work. we all can work and talk about the situation. by the time you guys settle, I'll talk to the employees and be back...."  I said and turned to Mark.

"ma'am all the employees are waiting for you to address them..." he said. I looked at Jimin  and placed my hand on his cheek. he looked at me with eyes filled with sadness of defeat. I kissed him and left to talk to the employees.

the second I entered........ I knew this talk was not going to end quick...

Jimin P.O.V 

"even my employees don't believe in me" 

that is the only thing on my mind since the time the officer informed me about the situation. when Y/N looked into my eyes it gave me some hope that not all the people around me hate me. she looked into my eyes and there is always this sparkle that makes me want to protect her even more. 

she left to talk to the employees instead of me! we all walked back to my cabin and I just plopped down on the chair. the guys all sighed looking at me.

"Jimin-ah everything is going to fine very soon!" Taehyung said.

"yeah Hyung! Noona and you will catch a culprit and be happy very soon!" Jungkook said.

"I don't know guys.... this situation is tiring me out. its just so much emotional stress for the both of us. all we want is to be a happy couple and have people be a little bit more nicer and considerate. the comments that are going around social media are not one bit polite.... there is so much hate that I can't over look it..." I sigh and tears slowly start to trickle down my face.

"JIMIN-AH!" all of them say in unison and rush over towards me.

HELLO!

OH GOD! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!

I am extremely sorry about not updating. there was just too much shit going on in my life then I could handle in one go. so I thought once I sort out everything I would write a chapter. I kinda have writer's block...... oops! 

well, i'll get through it! 

okay guys important thing, I just want you guys to know that if you are going through shit and are wanting to talk to someone....  my Instagram is kpop.lover.123 don't hesitate to DM me and talk.

look I just went through so much and MARINA.... Gurl, I can't tell you how thankful I am towards you. you were there to listen to me through all that shit and I just was to say two things whole-heartedly..... THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!

well that's it for now! things in the story are abt to get to conclusions and resolutions. if you guys have any ideas of what ending or you want to tell me anything abt the story don't hesitate!

okieeee byeee!

I love you guys!