THIS WEEKEND....

(time skip to there shifting...)

Y/N P.O.V

we finally got the house and it is finally time to shift. the boys said they would help out since we had a lot of stuff to take. all the happy vibes were going around when I got the bad news saying my friends were not able to get on the flight. their flight got cancelled because of bad weather.

'UGH!! why is god so against them coming here?! the last time they were supposed to come, they all got stuck because of some work. Now this!'

"Jagi, its okay! don't be upset they will be here soon... they promised to come and I know they won't break their promise..." Jimin cooed while I sat their pouting and hugging him. 

"okay, we have to start taking your stuff to the house!!" Jin shouted and all of us got to work. 

all of us started carrying boxes and other things to the cars. the first set of them was ready in Jimin's car so, unnie asked us to leave to the new house to start setting up. 

"lets go!" I said and Jimin nodded. the drive was not long, about 15 mins. we reached the house and I had so much inspiration to make this house turn into our home.(guys remember Y/N is a interior designer!)

we got the boxes out of the car and another car reached our place. 

"the rest of the boxes are on the way!" Taehyung shouted and places the boxes in the respective rooms.

"i'll give a call to Jisoo so she can send the furniture and other things I planed to put in this house.." I said and walked away from the noisy hall.

after a couple of rings she picked up...

"hello ma'am!" she said.

"hey Jisoo! can you please send over the furniture and other things for my house?"

"yup their on their way... I also got some more helpers to come along so that you have some help!" 

"thanks gurl! okay, gtg byee!"

"bye ma'am!" I put the phone down and the furniture with the helpers reached.

"ma'am your furniture" one of the helpers said.

"yes please bring them inside and I will tell you where to place them." I said and they got to work.

I asked the guys to rest for a bit while the furniture was being placed. all of them sat down and I gave them water while Jisoo was managing the helpers. I was going to walk away when Jimin pulled me said,

"work your magic baby!" I smiled and nodded.

the whole day had gone by, cleaning and setting up but it was all worth it. this house finally looks like home. 

"wow!! this is so beautiful!" Lola exclaimed and walked around the rooms along with the others.

"Jimin-ah, how do you like it?" I asked and he was looking around.

"I don't like it...." he said and I frowned.

"I love it!" he said and kissed me.

"the pictures, the decoration, the furniture and everything else just makes it more warm and cozy! this is the best thing I could ever ask for..." he said and I smiled.

"I think, I have one important person to text now.." I said and smirked.

"uh huh!" Lola said. all the rest of them caught on and I texted him..

VINCEN..

Y/N: hey Vincen, this is Y/N! I think you can drop in at my place this weekend.....

Vincen: oh yeah sure! that would be perfect! send me your address and I will be there... :))

Y/N: okay, XXX place.

Vincen: okay! see you soon! byee!

Y/N: yeah! Byeee!

'oh yeah this is going to be fun!'

"guys he is going to be here this weekend!" I said and everybody nodded.

' its time for some sweet sweet revenge!'

HEY! 

this chapter is just about their shifting, so not much to write but the next chapters are going to be a lot of fun! 

okay, I think thats about it, so for now,

byeee!