Gringotts

James Charlus Potter was seething with anger. His -insertwordhere- and good for nothing daughter just had to get higher grades than his amazing son. Seriously Harold James Potter hadn't had an interview for two weeks.

If that wasn't enough, his wife had been acting up. Maybe he should stop erasing her memory of how he hurt her at night when no one would bother them and find his possession lying on the floor - you get the point. He had left her with one memory after the recent Order Meeting when she had dared to look upset about his treatment of their daughter.

He didn't want to hurt his wife, it was just that she didn't listen to him! She hadn't been like the rest of his suitors that was why he had been drawn to her. He had enjoyed breaking her spirit but it never seemed to truly go. She was his and she needed to listen to him - the man of the house. He needed to go to Gringotts to withdraw money from his vault to buy some love potions - he was running out and if he did -his Lily - might go running back to Snivellous and he couldn't allow that.

********************

Lily Rose Potter was terrified. After the Order Meeting her husband had hurt her. The love of her life had hurt her. She didn't know why she still loved him. She had had sneered at her only daughter because of him. Why had he driven them apart?

*****************************************

As a sneering James Potter entered the bank, Bearclaw barely bothered to look up instead, reminiscing the day he'd met the man's daughter. It was weird sometimes - how far an apple could fall from a bad tree. But his son was completely rotten to the core.

******************

Flashback

Bearclaw had been about to guide Bellatrix Lestrange - the goblins didn't care for wizards' politics - to her vault when a scream was heard. He immediately climbed of apologising to Bellatrix only to turn around and see no one. He saw nine people in front of him though. Oh well - it didn't matter to him.

He skidded into the lobby to find the nine people standing over a tied up goblin and wizard and surrounded by a loose crowd of goblins. He decided to make the first move

"What's going on?"

The tied up goblin and wizard began to clamour before one of the nine called "stop". The voice sounded feminine.

"Goblins, we do not know what happened here but found these two physically fighting. I know you have no reason to trust us but we also have no reason to trust you."

A male continued "we have a stash of Veritauserum. I suggest our leader, one of you and the goblin and wizard on the floor shall drink it. Do we have an agreement?"

Bearclaw stepped forward "On behalf of the goblins I accept but only if your leader drinks first." The goblins around him nodded to show their support.

The Bellatrix Lestrange look-alike stepped forward and changed her features back to her true form. Bearclaw had suspected this because Bellatrix would never help anyone. Instead of causing a ruckus Bearclaw said nothing although the goblins jeered. She brought out a huge vial from her pocket and drank roughly a quarter before offering it to Bearclaw.

Bearclaw accepted but had trouble drinking because he was quite short even for a goblin. The fake Bellatrix walked over a helped him lift it to his lips. Certainly not Bellatrix.

The goblin on the floor accepted the drink but the wizard struggled. Bearclaw internally sighed - the witch wouldn't force feed him because he was a fellow wizard. It turned out he was wrong. The eight behind her raised their wands and bound the wizard to the floor. Finally he had ingested the potion.