1

I couldn't wait to see the twins today. Mostly Ethan. We're hanging out together at Coachella. I never thought of this moment, since the sister squad broke up, but I'm happy that I'm still friends with the twins. I've always been in love with Ethan. Just thoughts of him touching me, eating me out, thrusting into me hard made me tingle. I knew that fans could tell that I was in love with him, because I watch ethma moments on YouTube aha. I also watch hot Ethan edits, too. I love the thought of Ethan, it's crazy. I knew he liked me, but he would never fuck me, I knew that.

I turned on my YouTube and looked up "Ethan Dolan Hot Edits," and I popped my headphones in, because of the common Ethan moans. The first edit was filled with moans, I was tempted to touch myself, but I soon remembered that Ethan is coming soon to help set up for Coachella, bringing some outfits, since non of us know what to wear. I reached down my leggings and started to rub a bit lower than my clit. I went harder and faster, and I started to feel something. It felt better than my clit, too. I heard Ethan's "oh yes," then, I started to reach it. I moaned softly, staring at the screen. I turned my volume up by 3, and started rubbing faster. "Oh yes, Ethan, yes!" I scream. I widen my legs for more pleasure. I feel the eyes of someone watching me, so I look over.

I see Ethan, smirking leaning against the door. "Someone horny for daddy?" He said in a low husky voice. I nod, and bite my lip, hoping for sex. He then, walked tours me smirking. He kissed my lips, and grabbed my ass. That really turned me on. He then traveled down to my neck, planting his territory. He was still kissing me, but his other hand traveled down to my pussy. That made a moan escape my mouth. He pumps two fingers in my slit. That was new, I was only used to rubbing, but this felt really nice. He looked me into the eye, then at my pussy. I felt him get hard. Just as I was about to reach my climax, he stopped. I was mad, but happy because that means I'm in control now.

I go down to his dick, and lick his tip softly. A small groan escapes his lips. I then wrap my mouth tightly against his huge 9 inch cock. "E- E-Emma, yes!" He says. I then suck even harder, as playing with his balls. He grabbed my low pony tail and tugged on it. That made me moan, which sent vibrations to him. "EMMA YES BABY DON'T STOP JUST LIKE THAT OOH!!" He screamed. I put my hand over his mouth. I then stopped sucking. "Quiet." I whisper at him, grinning. He spread my legs apart, then took out a condom from his back pocket. I guess he was prepared. He thrusted into me HARD. "Mmm Ethan uuhhh" I moan loudly. He moans softly, then he kissed my neck placing more territories. He fucks me harder, as I bite my lip, trying to keep moans in. "YES EMMA BABY YOU'RE SO FUCKING TIGHT, SHIT!" He screams. That REALLY turned me on. He goes deeper and way harder/faster. "FUCK DADDY YESSSS UH OH RIGHT THERE FUCK!" I yell, tugging on his hair. "I'm so close baby girl." Ethan said in my ear, then biting it. "Oh, fuck, harder daddy!" I yell. His 9 inch cock is destroying my body, but I love it. I then feel a tight not in my stomach, then I cum. "AHHHH EMMA FUCK YES BABYYY" He screams, then he comes a lot.

We lay down besides each other, breathing heavily, still naked. "Ethan, did you book us a room- OH MY!" Grayson yells while seeing us both naked, dripping in cum still. I play with Ethans hair, as he was already about to fall asleep, while laying on my chest, so I responded with a smile and pointed for him to leave, he did.