9

i woke up to slight panting. i grab my phone from under my pillow. the time read 1:15 am.
i look to my side where the sounds were coming from.

"ethan?" i say glancing down at his dick, seeing that he was jerking off.

"emma!?" he says blushing, covering his face with his free hand. "i'm sorry i woke you up." he says looking at his dick. he then whispers a bit.

"were you close?" i sighed.
"yeah." he answered. "it hurts to stop," he says biting his lip and squinting his eyes.
"then don't." i say playing my hand on his dick.
he smiles down at me. he than cups my face, and kisses my lips.
i jerked him off, while looking into his eyes. blush rushed over his face and he leaned his head back a bit.

"emma, shit, don't stop." he says grabbing onto the head board.
i then let go of his dick, to quickly bring my mouth down to it.
i kitty lick his tip, just to tease.
"emma, please, no teasing." he said looking at his dick.
i then take his full length in my mouth, jerking off the rest that i couldn't fit.
he then grabs onto my ponytail, whimpering loudly. "shit emma fuck, you're so good. don't stop!" he says as i feel his dick twitch in my mouth. then white long ropes of cum shoots in the back of my throat. i then swallow. he closes his eyes, and bites his lower lip.

"don't worry. you're allowed to wake me up next time." i said winking, walking to the bathroom to clean my hands off.

sorry for not posting in FOREVER! but i've just been really busy. sorry if this isn't good but leave  requests below on what you wanna see next 💋