10

i was so horny, but i shouldn't be. not at this time.
i was at ethan and grayson's' house in new jersey to visit lisa for thanksgiving. i had dinner there with them and just talked. i felt really happy around lisa, she is the perfect mom and raised two perfect sons. but i was horny. i placed my hand on ethan's thigh, no one noticed because lisa and grayson we're sitting on the other side of the table. ethan looked at me, smiling so it didn't seem suspicious or anything. i just smirked and moved my hand closer to his dick every second. i know i shouldn't do this, but i couldn't help myself. i mean, i'm gonna make him loose nnn, even though he most likely already lost it :/. i felt the tension as he blushed. i blush with him.
"is everyone done? who wants dessert!?" lisa asked, smiling.
i felt the pressure on ethan.
"sure" i said with a smile, looking at e.
"no thanks mom, i'm full, thanks tho!" grayson says leaving the room, going in the living room planning for video ideas since ethan always has to.
ethan glared at me, and then nodded at his mom, letting her know that he'll have dessert too.
lisa nodded, then walked in the kitchen to get the dessert ready.
"i see what you're doing, smart one." ethan said leaning down to me. "just wait till i pound and eat you out later." he said, then looking up at the clock.
that sentence made me so wet. soaking.
lisa then came out with chocolate pie. yum!
i was so horny that i could barely concentrate on my food. i ate some, and mashed it up in one spot, making it look like i ate more. it was good, just wasn't in the mood. i saw ethan doing the same thing, then ethan told lisa that we were full. she understood. we told grayson and lisa that we were going upstairs to play fortnight, so they wouldn't question us going in his room.
we ran up the stairs and closed his door immediately.
ethan pounded me against the wall, roughly. i closed my eyes whilst kissing him. he gripped on my thigh and pulled my plaid skirt off. with his other hand. i looked at all the veins on his arm. hot.
he pushed me on the bed and hovered other me. i kissed him while i pulled his jeans off. he was so hard already, you could see through his black boxers.
"ethan, i need you. please. i'm begging, i'll beg my whole life if i have to." i say, whining almost.
"okay baby girl. i'm gonna make you scream for daddy, his big dick." he said kissing down my body.
"i want you. now." i say whilst pulling on his hair.
he put his head up, with a huge smile on his face, knowing what he's about to do to me. he slammed his dick in my slit, no warning, no condom. bare.
he started going harder and faster.
"ah ethan, fuck" i say almost whispering, not wanting grayson and lisa to hear.
"don't worry." he says grunting a bit, "they won't hear us, they're watching-" he gets cut off by a moan. "uggh!!" he says so hot that, that makes me moan.
"ooh ethan HARDER!" i say, grabbing on my blanket. my eyes watered up from pleasure.
"ooh emma, FUCK, you're so fucking tight, UGHH, SHIT" he said harrying his chin in my collarbone.
i started squirting when that happened. he quickly pulled his dick out.
tears were coming from my eyes because of the amount of pleasure he causes me.
he then goes down and eats me out. he licks my clit, then sucks on it, whilst his middle and index finger entered my slit. that made me cum.
"ETHANN FUCK, HOLY SHIT!!" i say, covering my mouth.
he licks up my cum.
i then go down and lick his swollen pink tip, as some pre-cum drips out.
i then take his full dick in my mouth, jerking the rest that i couldn't fit. he rolled his head back, whining.
"uhh emma, fuck, you're so good." he says in a hot, low voice. that made me only want to go faster.
i go faster and rougher. he then cums all in my mouth.
"FUCK EMMA!" he says, pulling on my ponytail as he finishes.
we lay down in his bed, both out of breath.
he cuddles into my shoulder, as he falls asleep. i could hear his little snores. that made me fall asleep.
-
hey guys!! TYSM FOR 40k READS!! ILY ALL SM!!
-
should i stop with this book since emma and aaron are dating now? or should i keep going for you ethma lovers still? or should i make an emron smut!? tell me below! love you guys, xoxo💋😜