2

We were sleeping through the whole night. Tomorrow is our flight to Coachella. I slowly got up, removing Ethans dick from inside me, from our position last night. Of course E was still sleeping, so I had to be quiet. A grunt escaped my lips from removing his huge dick, then that woke Ethan up. "E-I'm sorry, I just wanted to get ready and start looking at outfits, since I'm the kind of person who waits last minute." I said with a giggle.
"It's okay baby. Just, I hope it isn't awkward when you see Grayson down stairs." He said with his classical adorable smile on his face. That made me so happy. I played with his hair, bending over him, and then, kissed his forehead.
I got out of bed, and walked to my closet. I had a few outfits I liked, but I thought that I should let E choose. I put on this black one, with white pants that had pink fluff of the bottom, along with these pink bow things. I put on the outfit and looked at myself. It was okay, but if Ethan liked it, I'll wear it. I walk out of the bathroom with my outfit on, seeing Ethan getting boxers on. I smirked.
"Eth." I say shyly.
"Yeah baby?" He said slowly putting his boxers on.
"Um is this outfit good for Coachella?" I ask blushing a bit.
He turned around. "Shit" he whispers softly.
I walk to him and kiss his neck. A grunt left his lips. I slowly move my hand down his toned body, and stare at him in the eye. I bit my lip, and I slowly slip his boxers off. He then looks down, blushing. I was never in control, but I wanna see a ton of pleasure in Ethans prospective. I pull his boxers all the way of, and go on my knees.
"Babe, I-" he murmurs.
"Shhh," I say staring at his cock, wondering how I would fit that into my mouth.

I kitten lick his tip, as he furrows his eyebrows. I then go deeper, and suck on his tip and a little on his length. "Oh," he moans softly. I giggle, which sent vibrations to Ethan. "Mm uh" he says, closing his eyes. I then take as much length as I can, and suck him hard, using my hand to jerk the part that I can't fit. I start sucking, and jerking hard and fast. I look up at Ethan to see his head tilted back and soft little moans escaping his mouth. He slowly brings his hand on my shoulders, and pulled me in more. I suck even harder and go faster, seeing he loves it. "Fuuuuuckkk!!!!!" Ethan moans out loud. "Harderrrr, fuck, shit!" He screams. I do as he begged. "E-emma! Ohhhh uh, fuck babyyyyy" he says, as I feel him twitching in my mouth. He then pulls on a pigtail I had in, for more pleasure. "UH, EMMO, FUCK, SHIT BABE, UGH UHHH" He screams. He then cums, and I swallow.
I smirk, then I start to jerk him. I go fast already, and hard already. "Emma shitttttttt, fuckkkk," He didn't know what to do with his hands, so he just slightly hugged himself, knowing it's better that he could ever do. "Like that baby?" I ask looking him in the eye. "Mhm," he mumbles. "Words Ethan, words." I say smiling hard, and I jerk faster. "YES, OH FUCK YES!" He screams. He started tearing up from the pleasure. "I'M SO CLOSE EMMO, FUCK BABY GIRL." The word baby girl made me want him to finish, so I jerked him even HARDER. "EMMA I'M SO CLOSE, SHITTTTTT!" He screams so loud, that possibly anyone could hear us. He then cums in my hands. I let go of his dick, and I lick the cum off of them, and hand Ethan a wash clothe for him to wipe the cum off of his dick. He was breathing so hard, he plopped on the bead, heavily. I play with his hair, and smile.
"Babe," He said, breathing incredibly heavily.
"Yes E?"
"I like that outfit."

Do you guys like it better when Emma is in control or when Ethan is in control?💋