Chapter 22

Luna POV
I was just about to go to sleep, but I couldn't sleep. Weird huh? So I pulled out a notebook and started doodling. There was a knock on the door and Aries came in. My heart started racing as he gave me a small smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked, as I cocked my head to the side.

"Visiting you." He relied and passed me a paper bag. Raising a brow, I opened the bag and saw a stuffed toy bear in the bag. I smiled and took it out. No one has ever given me a gift before.

"Thank you." He nodded. Soon the room was engulfed with an awkward silence, neither of us know what to say. I sighed, and this time it was his turn to look confuse. "What's wrong?"

"I'm bored. All I've seen these days are these same four walls." I mumbled. Snapping the notebook on my lap shut, I tossed my blanket onto the ground before going towards the door. "Let's go to the roof top."

Aries POV
I followed Luna up to the roof top. The view wasn't as nice as the view the other rooftop we've been to. But it was windy and cooling at this rooftop, so I Guess it was fine. Luna climbed up the small "wall", you know rooftops have this short walls surrounding area, yeah, she climbed up and she stared at the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I feel like I'm flying." She replies as she raised her arms, her oversized hospital grown flapping in the wind. She sat down, her legs dangling out. "Can I ask you something?" She turned around.

I walked over to her and sat next to her, either the height was making me dizzy or the closeness between us was. "Fire away." I told her.

She left out another sigh, "are you afraid of me?"

I was slightly taken aback. "If I am afraid of you, I wouldn't be here."

"Right." She chuckled before staring blankly into the distance.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," she mumbled. I shook my head. Another awkward silence.

Luna cleared her throat, "don't you have homework to do?" She asked, looking at me.

"Do you not want me to be here?" I felt my heart drop. Is she going to isolate herself, even from me?

"No! It's just that I don't want you to waste time on me." She defended. I smiled, so she does care.

"Fine, I'll go back home now, I'll come back tomorrow, rest well." And I climbed down the wall, hands still shaking from the height and how close we were. "Bye Luna."

"Bye Aries."

Luna POV
I sat there for about 5 more minutes after Aries left before going back in. As I was walking back to my room, I met Doctor Samuel. That's when a thought struck me. "Doctor can you help me with something?"