Chapter 24

Aries POV
The school bell rung, signalling the end of school, and I practically flew to the hospital. I stopped a few room before Luna's and bent over, trying to catch my breath. I then took another deep breath, and brisk walked to Luna's room. With a grin plastered on my face, I opened the door, only to be greeted by an empty bed.  I scanned the room, and saw that the door of the toilet was close. Shrugging I took a sit on the bed, waiting for Luna to come out.

5 minutes later, I heard glass shatter. "Luna? Is everything alright?" No response. I grew increasingly worried and I'm starting to panic. No Aries, don't be stupid, she's fine. I paced up and down the room. 5 minutes later and she's still not out. That's the last straw.

"Luna? Open the door! What's going on? Luna!" I hit the door using my fist. Still no answer. I threw my entire body against the door. 1... 2... 3... 4! The door swung opened and I stumbled in, seeing Luna, who's arm was caked with blood, unconscious on the ground. "Luna!" I dropped to my knees. "Help! Someone!" I ran out of the door, please let her be alright. I knocked into someone on my way, Doctor Samuel.

"Doctor! Luna, she's unconscious." I frantically cried as I pulled him into Luna's room. Doctor Samuel dropped his clipboard onto the ground in shock as he saw the state Luna was in. "Call the Nurses, now." He instructed sternly. I nodded and ran out to find the Nurses.